The case of the locked case

Guest " "

"for those interested in Home Depot speaker wire I recommend the "low voltage" lighting wire for outdoor landscape lighting"

Have you had any oxidation problems with it.....My personal experience....and it could be a fluke....I wired up a room with the stuff and after 2 years the wire started to turn green...apparently it's not made with 99.9999 OFC  and is prone to oxidation....I know...it does not make sense...it's out door wire.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! That case looks exactly like the ones that hold the 200 missing suitcase nukes!!!!!!

Do not, I REPEAT, do not operate any household infrared remotes, microwave ovens, GPS, XM radio, or garage door openers!!!!

Get that case to the authorities ASAP!!!

(if you drive it to them rather than calling 911 for a pickup, do not use your car key remote unlocking signal to unlock your car, use the key manually in the car lock!!!)

God help us!!! Where are you located; we need to calculate the blast radius!!!

Well there are only so many combinations. If you were bored you could start at 000 and work your way up. Do you know anyone that works at a hospital, airport, or any type of office that has an xray type scanning machine?

This is so out there.

It contains a MacGuffin.

What's a MacGuffin? In a 1939 lecture at Columbia University, Alfred Hitchcock spoke of the MacGuffin. Crediting it to his friend Angus MacPhail, Hitchcock said it originated in the following exchange:

Two Scotsmen are riding in a train. One asks the other what is contained in a package in the overhead luggage compartment.

"It's a MacGuffin."

"What's a MacGuffin?"

"A device for hunting tigers in Scotland."

"But there are no tigers in Scotland."

"Well, then, it's not a MacGuffin, is it?"

Either that or it contains Marsellus Wallace' soul.

It contains a MacGuffin.

What's a MacGuffin? In a 1939 lecture at Columbia University, Alfred Hitchcock spoke of the MacGuffin. Crediting it to his friend Angus MacPhail, Hitchcock said it originated in the following exchange:

Two Scotsmen are riding in a train. One asks the other what is contained in a package in the overhead luggage compartment.

"It's a MacGuffin."

"What's a MacGuffin?"

"A device for hunting tigers in Scotland."

"But there are no tigers in Scotland."

"Well, then, it's not a MacGuffin, is it?"

Either that or it contains Marsellus Wallace' soul.

Not to be confused with "The Double McGuffin", a movie that was filmed in Charleston in the late seventies "starring" the likes of Too Tall Jones, Lyle Alzado, Earnest Borgnine, George Kennedy and Elke Sommer (in the day......muy caliente!!!)

"for those interested in Home Depot speaker wire I recommend the "low voltage" lighting wire for outdoor landscape lighting"

Have you had any oxidation problems with it.....My personal experience....and it could be a fluke....I wired up a room with the stuff and after 2 years the wire started to turn green...apparently it's not made with 99.9999 OFC and is prone to oxidation....I know...it does not make sense...it's out door wire.

The Home Depot 12 ga. speaker wire with the clear shield has turned green on me and gotten all stiff. Nasty! This stuff has not done anything like that yet. Nice and flexible and working fine so far. I have only been using it about 1 year though.

Have you had any oxidation problems with it.....My personal experience....and it could be a fluke....I wired up a room with the stuff and after 2 years the wire started to turn green...apparently it's not made with 99.9999 OFC and is prone to oxidation....I know...it does not make sense...it's out door wire.

The Home Depot 12 ga. speaker wire with the clear shield has turned green on me and gotten all stiff. Nasty!

probably from running the audio portion of all those Bulldog Football games.[&]

X-ray! Stethoscope?

Can we see a picture?

Here is a pic.

Holy be-jesus Speaker, that is one nice case[:o] I'm not sure what kind of cables you bought or how much they were (seems to me AQ sells their high dollar Kilimanjaro cables for several thousand a pair which ship in one of these) but if you have less than $200.00 in this deal just tell him your happy with the shipment and I'll buy the case for $100.00[;)] (provided you do get the combo[:|])

Guess you didn't take my advice yet?? A talented locksmith with a mini knife ( special tool ) can open that in under a minute.

thanks for the advise...but the case is part of the product...if we break the case...complexities arise during the return process.....the issue here is the seller holding the buyer hostage till an email is recieved saying item was recieved and all is well.....once such email is sent...the combination will be provided...

Just thought you folks would be interested in this new form of commerce.

Next...we should expect on-star equiped cars to shut off because we did not send in the customer survey card.

Speakerfritz,

Am I correct in understanding that the seller sent a combination which did not work?

That seems to make his claim to send the correct combination (if you agree to his demands) all the more preposterous.

You've initiated a chargeback, right?

Best wishes in getting this resolved in a satisfactory way.

BTW, I think the locksmith could get it open without any damage.

Guess you didn't take my advice yet?? A talented locksmith with a mini knife ( special tool ) can open that in under a minute.

thanks for the advise...but the case is part of the product...if we break the case...complexities arise during the return process.....the issue here is the seller holding the buyer hostage till an email is recieved saying item was recieved and all is well.....once such email is sent...the combination will be provided...

Just thought you folks would be interested in this new form of commerce.

Next...we should expect on-star equiped cars to shut off because we did not send in the customer survey card.

Here's my problem with this statement

"the issue here is the seller holding the buyer hostage till an email is recieved saying item was recieved and all is well....."

How can you possibly tell him all is well if you have not and can not visually inspect the contents for the "Alls well report"?

Complete[bs]