MOOSE IS BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT

Gilbert

I'm dying to know:

Is it "Moose is"? Or is it Moose are"?

Oh, how dare you contradict my grammar, but, lets think about this logically.....

Now, lets' see.... oh yea, ...

There is a Goose (singular), and then there are Geese (plural)... Ahhaa!, by Joe I think I've got it....

Moose (is),.... and Meese (are); Now lets use that in a sentence.....

Moose is bad for the environment, and a hurd of Meese's are even worse. [:D]

It's both Larry, depending on how many you are talking about. Or you could be talking about your friend nicknamed moose, because he (hopefully someone nicknamed moose is a he) is probably bad for the environment too. Just think, if we could kill off all life on the planet we could save it. Well, we could save it until the giant asteroid hits and destroys it.

Don't start w/me OT, 30-3 thrashing is the absolute WORST I've ever seen Baltimore's Bullpen. It's only been 10 years since we had any decent pitching, so not unexpected. I'm so fricked pissed right now, I could spit nails. Of course, it was sweet watching the Yanks get POUNDED last night.

I just wish Andy McPhail would pull a Donald Trump on Top Management:

YOU'RE FIRED

It's both Larry, depending on how many you are talking about. Or you could be talking about your friend nicknamed moose,

Let's see -- one moose, two moose, three moose....

My friend Moose is definitely bad for the environment, I'm glad there's just one of him.

"The poor old Scandinavian moose is now being blamed for climate change, with researchers in Norway claiming that a grown moose can produce 2,100 kilos of carbon dioxide a year -- equivalent to the CO2 output resulting from a 13,000 kilometer car journey."

Then the problem is compounded when the moose drive to Oslo for a family vacation.

"The poor old Scandinavian moose is now being blamed for climate change, with researchers in Norway claiming that a grown moose can produce 2,100 kilos of carbon dioxide a year -- equivalent to the CO2 output resulting from a 13,000 kilometer car journey."

Then the problem is compounded when the moose drive to Oslo for a family vacation.

Well, I was wondering about carpooling, but there's just no way for a moose to come out a winner on this one. Ultimately what you've got is portable pollution, which is not the same thing as portapotty pollution.

Just think of the problems caused by the proximity of moose and people. If there's any carbon footprint to be made, it's easy to step in it.