Our Palladium Mini-site is live

Amy

Just in time, thanks Amy.

That sub is going to be a chore for Tech Support- look at the input panel! (I know, it's just a mock up for now). But I've seen the REAL THING being tested and its a beautiful beast of a sub!

Ooo, XLR's and lots of switches and stuff!

I'll see you guys at Ovation in a couple of hours.

M

Maybe I DO like the way those look...

Yes like, new car design, sometime you have to reflect upon it like: Her nose is cute, in a cutsy sort of way. Hey, that grill is smiling back at me. And then you take her out on the freeway for the big test, wrapping your hands around those bulletshaped, bulletproof cups...and your hooked. Look over at the odometer and realize...I've never been this far before...bump, bump, bump.

Top notch!

The website looks great. It is easy to navigate and understand. The only bummer is it loads abit slow but otherwise great. Perhaps one day the rogue speakers will get the same treatment.

The McIntosh amp looks great also.

• Moderators

They look really nice !

Every time I look at them, all I can think is they must be really time consuming to build, and overall a pain in the butt being that shape ? Wouldn't want that job !