McIntosh arrived today

PYRO

?action=view&current=McIntosh004.jpgPicked up my McIntosh C2200 to go with my MC252. All I can say right now is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a difference over my old stuff.

?action=view&current=McIntosh004.jpg%3Ca%20href=Photobucket" mce_src="" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="left" />

%3Ca%20href=Photobucket" mce_src="" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="left" />

%3Ca%20href=Photobucket" mce_src="http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg242/BF2SCRAPPY/?action=view&current=McIntosh001.jpg' target="_blank">" alt="" border="" hspace="" vspace="" width="" height="" align="left" />

The soundstage over my surround processor is amazing. Even at low volume levels the LSII's have a very nice low end. That means Bass. When I turn the volume up about 1/3 the sound is wonderful accross the spectrum highs, mids, and lows are all present.

Again OMG!!!!!!

Congrats Rob. Knew you would love it. That tube preamp in front of that 100 lbs amp setup is the perfect setup. Need to get some guys over there to show off that system. That Mc252 works perfectly with the LSII's.

jc

Congratulations Pyro, those are real eye candy! I have been coveting a 2200 for more than a year now. I have toyed with the idea of dumping all my current rig ang oging for a McIntsh combo similar to what you have there....certainly makes my mouth water!

regards,

Tony

I believe the C2200 is one of the best investments I've made soundwise - I've had mine about four months now and I'm still blown away by it. Enjoy your new toy. I'm an unabashed McIntosh nut and you're hearing why every time you turn on your system.

Bill are you still using the stock tubes?

In my quest for my perfection I am trying to get educated on what tubes would be good for the C2200.

Thanks,

Rob

Congrats Rob. Knew you would love it. That tube preamp in front of that 100 lbs amp setup is the perfect setup. Need to get some guys over there to show off that system. That Mc252 works perfectly with the LSII's.

jc

I am still drooling. I remember reading that when changing components in a system that speakers give you 80% so I went from RF-7's to LSII's, Big change! Replaced my Rotel RMB-1095 with the MC252 ~ 8% change. Went from a Rotel RSP-1066 to the C2200 ~30%........Bottomline my system is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!