OT: Iron Man

Dee,

My brothers and I are going to see it some time this week at the local Harkin's Cine Capri, decked out with full Klipsch system. [:D]

If you do go see it, stay after the credits. Apparently there is a great lil easter egg at the end.

My daughter saw it this weekend and really liked it. She said "Daddy, you'll like it, there's lots of bass". That's my girl! I also read this morning that it was the 2'nd largest opening of a movie (non sequel variety).

Only seen the previews but this looks like a good one. Robert Downey Jr has always been a favorite of mine. It was unfortunate to watch his life crumbling due to his addiction(s) but also nice to see him turning things around.

Wondering about this one, about how good a movie can be written around a song,lol.

Good song may equal= good movie! Or was it the comic book, and then the song? Maybe worth listening/watching to certainly over Klipsch.

Wondering about this one, about how good a movie can be written around a song,lol.

Good song may equal= good movie! Or was it the comic book, and then the song? Maybe worth listening/watching to certainly over Klipsch.

The comic came out years before the song. Actually, the song is about another person called Iron Man, at least according to Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_%28song%29

I have been waiting for this since I saw the trailer during Transformers. During the trailer, it seemed the sound was going to be very good. From the initial reports, my thoughts were true. I will probably go this weekend.

Saw this movie Sunday and man is it good. Downey plays the role of Tony Stark perfectly. They stayed very true to the comics as well as throwing in a few pieces from the original Iron Man cartoon. I would say that this is by far one of the best super-hero movies as of lately.

Don't forget to stay after all of the credits for a teaser of what's to come.

There is a good comedy in it as well, not stupid cheesy stuff. I would definitely go and see it again.