Z Z TOP DVD ............

Z Z TOP LIVE FROM TEXAS ... DVD .... Their first LIVE DVD, and it's pretty darn good. The Power Trio still kickin' out Texas style Blues, no flash, no stage show, just 3 guys doing what they do best, Billy Gibbons can certainaly play a Guitar .......... Cheaper than a CD, if your a fan, Go Get It !!!!

• Moderators

Oh, Man: I have been WAITING for this! WOO-HOO! Cool

Thanks a bunch, OB!

Yes thanks, always looked for them on DVD and the only thing they had out was the one that was just the music videos .

dtel: Yep and I have that old one on both VHS and DVD. I tried to get a Blu-Ray of the new one at lunch. Nobody in town has one, not Best Buy, not Circuit City and not even Dearborn Music. So, I got one-day shipping from Amazon and it'll be here tomorrow night! Yippee! Me, Verna and Michael Hurd will be able to watch it!

Good tip - thanks. I'm gonna grab one too.

I saw them open for Aerosmith (I think it was) maybe in 1972 or 3. I had never even heard of them at the time. I saw a bunch of naugahyde white Marshalls with steer horns on top and thought. OMG, I'm gonna have to sit through some unknown country band. (I was a Pink FLoyd, Who rocker type). Well, they came out and blew me right outta my salt stained Michigan Chukka boots. I recognized Tush and LaGrange but never knew who played it back then. Fan ever since. I still drag out and play Fandango on vinyl.

Good tip - thanks. I'm gonna grab one too.

I saw them open for Aerosmith (I think it was) maybe in 1972 or 3. ... I recognized Tush and LaGrange but never knew who played it back then....

I saw them at the Cotton Bowl, open for the Rolling Stones on Halloween in 1981 and it was the most surreal event I have ever witnessed. [<:o)]...[:o]...[<:o)].
The two of the three things I remember most was the tremendously loud and pointed guitar licks when ZZ Top opened with La Grange and Mick talkin' to God and saying "Please don't let it rain," and then it started pouring during the opening of Gimme Shelter and was a deluge that they continued to playthrough. [st][um][st] Wild indeed.
Thanks for the Heads up.