PRIVATE AREA

BigStewMan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy, will this get me initiation?

Minstrel: [singing] Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis...

Sir Robin: That's, uh, that's enough music for now, lads...

Wicked wicked Zoot ... she is a bad person and she must pay the penalty. And here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment ... you must tie her down on a bed ... and spank her. Come!

A spanking! A spanking!

You must spank her well and after you have spanked her you may deal with her as you like and then ... spank me.

And spank me!

And me.

And me.

Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!

A spanking. A spanking. There is going to be a spanking tonight.

And after the spanking ... the oral sex.

This is what goes on in the private area everynight!!!!!

i would bet that you're right. if it is anything like other forums that i've visited, people that think that they are way smarter than they actually are that cut & paste someone elses work and present it as their argument.

never been in this private area though; but, i suspect that i haven't missed much. it is way much more fun teasing OldBuckster about his favorite group, the Aging Old Farts...errrrr, i mean the Rolling Stones. [;)]

Yes, there is a hidden section of the forum

News Flash:

There will be a showing of ear lobes in the hidden section of the forum at 11:00 PM. Be there or be square...

[:o]

(Amy is SOoooooo going to kick my hiney)

Big deal.....it's like being invited to the bathroom after someone pulled a #2......

I second that! I had to stop visiting that place so much, it got too heated durring political seasons. But then again... I've kinda stopped coming here anyway. Just life stuff ya-know?

Still have all my klipsch toys though. [:P]

But then again... I've kinda stopped coming here anyway. Just life stuff ya-know?

How have you been? I was surprised to see you here, and can certainly understand the life stuff.

Bruce

BigStewMan,

do you want to check it out in person?

no. it honestly all started out as an innocent question. i was just curious.
Well, if you change your mind, bring your own TP...