PALLADIUM UNBOXING

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, maybe a big waste at side surrounds.. Copied from above..."I definitely vote that they get showcased in their own two-channel set
up, either with some sweet tube "age" or a nice SS. I'm willing to bet
they will sound other worldy on" Then I added... LIKE ON YOUR SUNFIRE AMP!!

Please, please, please use them as a great 2 channel set up!

They are amazing wonderful speakers....

As the advice giver to his best friend sais.... As he looks down to the floor... wiggles his foot as he drags it across the floor a little while thinking.....almost giving a awe shucks look body wise.... "Do as you must... They are your speakers... But I hope you appreciate and enjoy what you have been blessed with."

Wow Travis, really cool.

Man, don't use those as surrounds -- you really need to use them as the foundation for a sweet two channel system. What Who says is true too -- if you have good subbage, you really might consider trying them in place of your RF-7's. I would at least try it, I mean -- I would. :)

• Moderators

Thanks for sharing these, Travis!

Tell Melody that not only are the floors gorgeous, but I love the color choices for your walls. Stunning decor all around! She must have great taste [:)]

(and yes, my vote is also for 2-channel system, please!)

I'm going to redo all of my speaker cables and thinkig of using Belden 10 guage from blue jean cables anyone ever use this wire or have any other suggestions

Travis,

I currently have 12 ga. wire from both Blue Jeans and Monoprice, here is Monoprice http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10239. I have to say that both work great and after all wire is wire.

James