wuzzzer

Guest srobak

He is apparently a member here...

Dear porsche5232,

dude
- seriously? Sell the wife. I will NEVER part with my Klipsch or my
bikes. Any woman in my life accepts it as a package deal. I feel for
you bro. :( As a side note - your listings, and their accompanying
story have made it to the klipsch forums. Good luck either way.

- srobak
-----------------
Dear srobak,

LOL
thats hilarious!!! I love the klipsch forum. I've been buying klipsch
forever. Its a my family speaker. My dad has a pair of lascalas. My
grandpa has a pair of old old klipsch horns that will rock any speaker.

- porsche5232

Us men are proud of our manhood. When is the last time we bragged about how "small" of subwoofer is!

Whoa...talk about a blast from the past, hello SoundTowne and welcome!

I still have the Frazier Monte Carlo's I purchased there (instead of a car!) in the original store. I also purchase an Akai 4000D RR that served many years and was eventually traded for a Dyna SCA-35 that re-introduced me to tubes.

Good to know you are still kickin' in this internet age!

Folks, this has been a great little store over the decades. I first drooled over Empire turntables and other things I thought I'd never own there. Here's to the local dealer in madness! [D][D]

Dave

Well hello Dave, do you remeber who was here in those days. I went to work for Bruce in 1985 as a car guy and purchased the store from him in 2005. All we sell now is Klipsch. Who needs anything else?? Great to hear from you, if you are ever in our neck of the woods, please give my a shout.

Todd

I really cannot. I was too carried away with the equipment. The first store was on the Arkansas side at, I think, County Ave and 9th street. There was a complete line of Frazier, Empire (they made speakers then), Reel to Reels, amps, recievers, enough to drive a developing audiophile over the edge...and right there in good ole split T!.

My brother currently occupies the house we all moved into in 1956 and I get up there a couple of times a year. I'll drop by.

Dave

We have not had any 2 channel connected in the store in years. HT took that over several years back for us. We do alot of HDTVS and theater systems, along with distributed house audio. I'm excited about it. I might cheat alittle, I bought an SW15 new back in the day and still have it. I bet I hook it up with the Heritage gear..

Todd

Hi wuzzzer,

I met a primo example of a whipped husband today and all I could say was THANK YOU!

I found an ad in Craigslist for Klipsch for sale; the poor man was being forced to sell his Oak Oil Quartets and his Oak Oil Academy center.

When I met up with him to make the exchange he actually said "She's making me sell these."

Poor guy should have been carrying that thing fenderbender pictured a few posts back; I think his had been squeezed off.

He looked like he wanted to talk about it, and then he got this look in his eye...

"I gotta get back..."

Geeeez.[8-)]

Hi wuzzzer,

I met a primo example of a whipped husband today and all I could say was THANK YOU!

I found an ad in Craigslist for Klipsch for sale; the poor man was being forced to sell his Oak Oil Quartets and his Oak Oil Academy center.

When I met up with him to make the exchange he actually said "She's making me sell these."

Poor guy should have been carrying that thing fenderbender pictured a few posts back; I think his had been squeezed off.

He looked like he wanted to talk about it, and then he got this look in his eye...

"I gotta get back..."

Geeeez.Roll-eyes

I'm all for pleasing the ladies, but not that way.

Hi wuzzzer,

"I gotta get back..."

Geeeez.Roll-eyes

OUCH again!! Sounds like a fun life.