Now this is a different look for Khorns !

dtel

Guest srobak

In the right art-deco setting, those might actually look pretty sharp. I have a feeling those were made that way in the late 80's when that whole look started becoming popular.

My immediate thought was the episode of Cheers, late in its' run, when Frasier and Lilith were decorating their brownstone and surprised to learn that Norm had a latent tallent for interier design. Norm had just moved some furnature in order to do some wall painting, IIRC. Paraphrasing a little:

Lilith: "Just moving those few pieces have given the room an enrirely new feel."

Lilith and Frasier moon on for a few seconds before Norm admits his *latent* tallent, then they ask him to do the whole place.

Norm: "First, the baby grand goes in the bay, and the chrome and glass goes in the harbor."

Much comedy ensues when Norm becomes a hot new property among the Boston elite, until he can bear the strain no longer and comes out of the closet to admit he's straight.

Near-Eidetic memor... I clean up in barroom trivia!