30th Anniversary Gift

dtel's wife

Dtel, once again congrats on 30 years. You are about to have an awesome kick-butt speaker system for you, Christy, and the family. I know you will enjoy them. You will get hooked on the MCM sound quickly. Now you can say you have a 2-way MCM grand system. I'm glad this all worked out. I like it when people are happy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I just read this and I am very surprised, I did not expect this in any way, I thought well one day, with luck.

JC and Mark, All I can say is Thank You for the chance for this to happen, we really appreciate what you are doing.

JC , thank you for everything !

You are welcome.

I'm gonna have the EV already programmed for your setup. Just plug in the amps and speakers and you will be off to an awesome system.

jc

Thank you very much, I was a little worried about that, as I had not paid any attention to how to put the settings in it or how to even operate it.

• Moderators

Dtel, once again congrats on 30 years. You are about to have an awesome kick-butt speaker system for you, Christy, and the family. I know you will enjoy them. You will get hooked on the MCM sound quickly. Now you can say you have a 2-way MCM grand system. I'm glad this all worked out. I like it when people are happy.

Thanks mark, your setup was the only time I heard the MWM's in stereo, I love that sound. [:D]

• Moderators

" yeah, that's 20,000- I couldn't think of a better way to use a landmark post. Wink "

WELL I FEEL PREVELIGED.........REALLY !

I was very glad to see you took that 20,000 thing OFF the bottom of your post, and you made it past 50, your breaking into new territory now ! [Y] And you still have the cool hair, I thought I was picking up Sammy Hagar at the airport that day, but it turned out to be even better !

• Moderators

Congrats to the Dtels, 30 years is a long time. You guys make a great pair. Mrs rigmatoni and I just celebrated our 37th last weekParty!!!

rigma

Well congratulations Mr and Mrs Rigmatoni on 37 years, if I keep breathing I'm sure I can make 7 more. [O]

• Moderators

Mrs. Dtel....that was so selfless!! Huh? (I know you did this to keep him in the shop more often (ie, out of the house and out of your way) Wink)

Congrats on the 30 and cheers to JC and Mark!

BeerBeer

Actually Coytee I think it's the other way around. Dtel has his little set up for his shop....these are for our family room. Our daughter and I feel in love with the sound the first time we heard them.

I absolutely do not have a problem with having these in plain view of anyone that walks in my home. Dtel doesn't have to the deal with the WAF, cuz this wife approves!

• Moderators

I want to thank all of you for the well wishes! In return, congrats to all of you that have celebrated or will be celebrating your anniversaries.

I consider myself very fortunate to have dtel as my husband....I don't tell him that a lot cuz I don't want it to go to his head![:o] Just kidding!

Dtel, I hope you like your suprise! Thank you for thirty wonderful years.

Congrats! I'm on 31 and counting, so I'm only 1 year a head of you.

So how did your stack go from single to double? Did you buy another MWMs or trade JC the single towards one of his doubles?

• Moderators

" So how did your stack go from single to double? Did you buy another MWMs or trade JC the single towards one of his doubles? "

They didn't multiply yet, ( there a discounted product ) SO I will make 4 singles, they are much easier to move than the doubles and I really like the 2 singles in the workshop I don't want to take those.

She has not made her mind up how she wants them to look. Standard black, Oak or other hardwood plywood stained and sealed with or without grill frames and cloth. I asked if she wanted a wood trim around the 402 to match the bins with or without cloth, and she said she likes the look of the horn.

It will not happen for a little while anyway so we have some time to think about it, I have a few ideas she can pick from it's up to her, I can't see them with my eyes closed and a smile on my face anyway !

I absolutely do not have a problem with having these in plain view of anyone that walks in my home. Dtel doesn't have to the deal with the WAF, cuz this wife approves!

Soooooooooooo, when ya gonna leave him & marry ME??!!

[:o]

I consider myself very fortunate to have dtel as my husband....

dammit.... I'm foiled again!

Ok dude.... when you are ready to market your secrets.... I'm first in line to buy, ok?!!

[Y]