• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• Can you send the link of the offer, here or pm me? I could try to contact the seller and will tell him about your interest. If he wants to contact you, I will get this info to you and then perhaps it would be the easiest way if you pm me your email address and I could forward it to the seller via Kleinanzeigen. Perhaps it is worth a try.
    • Removed the link, let's see what happens.
    • Not here on the Klipsch Forum. We've been there, done that, and some of us have the t-shirt (or toaster as it may be).   I agee and censorship isn't the problem (unless we are talking about a lack of self-censorship).   No doubt...or anywhere else for that matter. Treat other people like you want to be treated and hopefully it'll catch on.
    • If the “censorship” had to do with topics that has been identified as off limits on this forum (modifications to OEM Klipsch and after market products), well the people who own this forum and pay the bills have the right to do so. Every person here has the right to leave and take their knowledge, experience and contributions elsewhere.   I personally found this site to be permissive in terms of discussing various topics and allowing people to disagree, as long as the topics are not modifications or aftermarket products meant for Klipsch products. Try having a heated, controversial discussion where differing ideas are presented and critiqued (ideas not people) on AK … it will be snuffed out immediately. I have permanently deleted them as I don’t tolerate elementary school level, nanny moderation.   Outside of this forum, those that think the 1st Amendment has limits, that is complete and utter nonsense. You need to go back and really learn American history as to why it is there. Who decides what is acceptable speech – whoever is in power in the government? Go look at what social media did/do at the request of the government. If you are so fragile that you can’t tolerate differing viewpoints (or as they call it "fake content"), then turn it off. Free discussion and freedom of speech provide a stronger, better-informed community.
    • "don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin and there's no tellin' who it is naming".
    • Someone could buy all of your speakers and have a very nice HT system for a great price.
    • Price drop from 300 to 250. 
    • Price drop from 750 to 650. Reasonable offers considered. Thanks
    • Price drop from 600 to 500.
    • As a 50 year electronics tech that repairs vintage HIFI in my retirement I have seen a lot of McIntosh equipment cross my bench. The ONLY thing they had was their output transformers. That they patented.  If you look at a Mc240 they used 10&20 percent tolerance resistors. They also used cheap tube sockets and capacitors. BUT they chrome plated their chassis so all is forgiven. They stole that idea from E.H.Scott. Their early tuners thanks to Mr. Richard Modafferi however are still among the best ever made. I own a Mr66 and a Mr78 and would never sell them. Their new stuff is meant for dentists with money burning a hole in their pocket. I mean turntables that the platter lights up in color and huge blue meters .As Charlie Brown would say, Argh
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Drew2