Jubilee and passive networks - long and possibly inflammatory

greg928gts

Here is how the Jubilee was to start.

KAIS4.jpg

This is how some are using them.

Setting%20up%20Jubilees.jpg

DSC01612.jpg

It didn't make it to market as a consumer product but it was so good it did make it to the pro cinema line for theaters. Extreme fans are buying these through some pro sound dealers and using them in their homes.

• Moderators

No they are workshop speakers, the ones going in the living room are twice that size ! Yes they will be in there with the other 8 Klipsch, but the last ones are my wifes idea. Big Smile

No *** way!!! What are the dimensions of your living room? Is it an auditorium of some kind?

24' wide and 18' deep, open to another room 16' in depth. All speakers are across the 24' wall, also a 5 CF sub .

• Moderators

That's funny, a BB employee thinks they don't sell them so Klipsch don't make them, their fake picks. [:o]

Every time I see that pic of Bill's room I think about how that must sound, unbelievable. [Y]

I'm not a professional psychologist, but I don't really need to be, do I? The issue we're dealing with here is so ******* obvious, it might as well be spelled out in BLOCK LETTERS!

I suggest you big, bad Jubileers read Alfred Adler's book entitled Study of Organ Inferiority and Its Physical Compensation.

• Moderators

I'm not a professional psychologist, but I don't really need to be, do I? The issue we're dealing with here is so *** obvious, it might as well be spelled out in BLOCK LETTERS!

I suggest you big, bad Jubileers read Alfred Adler's book entitled Study of Organ Inferiority and Its Physical Compensation.

That's funny.

I will spell it out in BLOCK LETTERS....................SOUNDS BETTER. [Y]

Wow I am going to have to tell my wife she has an organ inferiority compensation problem, she going to love that one. [;)]

Batmans (sic) Robin, just a few thoughts:

. . . and maybe you should read Lynn Truss' book Eats, Shoots and Leaves . . . . . . why isn't it Batman's Robin????

. . . and don't those professional psychologists (redundant, don't you think) use the term "projecting" to describe what you are doing here??

Nota Bene : you can attack all the boys you want, but you had better NOT EVER say anything that could, even remotely, be construed as being negative about our favorite lady (Ms. Christy, aka dtel's much cuter half).

Nota Bene : you can attack all the boys you want, but you had better NOT EVER say anything that could, even remotely, be construed as being negative about our favorite lady (Ms. Christy, aka dtel's much cuter half).

Nota Bene : you can attack all the boys you want, but you had better NOT EVER say anything that could, even remotely, be construed as being negative about the Jubilee.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Greg

Confucious say: Never get into a pissing contest with a Jubilee owner... Confused

Yeh they are a bunch of gang bangers are,nt they

• Moderators

Confucious say: Never get into a pissing contest with a Jubilee owner... Confused

Yeh they are a bunch of gang bangers are,nt they

Yep, the colors are black and chrome ( for the wheel chairs), they were planing ahead by naming it the over the hill gang, nasty group, real punks. They thought of that name because the original gang was just called the klipsch's and they had lasted longer than any of the other gangs, over 60 years. They were started by someone called PWK, they call him the Legend, they even have a book about his life, he was known to not take any [bs] from anyone.

They don't carry guns,(most of them) some use powerful digital amps that can hurt you from 50', the rest just make you listen with tubes until you get a good idea of what they are talking about.

The scary part is their gang is growing, and who knows in 30 years they may be as big as their older parent gang, the Khorns now that's a big group, some really rough ones in that gang, real die hards !

[;)]

yeah, we have bigger organs and can PISS more! [<:o)]

I'm not a professional psychologist, but I don't really need to be, do I? The issue we're dealing with here is so *** obvious, it might as well be spelled out in BLOCK LETTERS!

Jubilees, along with Klipschorns, La Scalas and maybe Cornwalls, are bought in spite of their size, not because of it. Physics dictates that horn speakers need to be big to play low. It's as simple as that.

Telling forum members that their speakers don't exist, that they have psychological issues, that their furniture is ugly, and so on, is an odd way for the latest arrival to the party to behave. This is a fairly civil group, from whom you can learn a lot, so try to dial down the abrasiveness, please. It's not gaining you anything.

Jubilees, along with Klipschorns, La Scalas and maybe Cornwalls, are bought in spite of their size, not because of it. Physics dictates that horn speakers need to be big to play low. It's as simple as that.

Telling forum members that their speakers don't exist, that they have psychological issues, that their furniture is ugly, and so on, is an odd way for the latest arrival to the party to behave. This is a fairly civil group, from whom you can learn a lot, so try to dial down the abrasiveness, please. It's not gaining you anything.

Very good post Islander[Y] My sentiments as well.