Santa came!

russ69

I got sony HD tuner and I got myself some Custom 3 ear phones so im good here...but furnace blew up on monday morning,,,with a KAAAABOOOOMMM...lol...if ya got any spare change to help with a new one that would be great. I may have to sell my Yammy 1040....You want to hear some BASS let furnace blow up..lol...Rick

Two pair here!.....blue..[:D] They are thick wear around the house kind with rubber dots on the bottom. They used to be called "Totes" but according to the wife are no longer available.

I also may have my brother interested in the Emotiva 5 channel amp from their website. [:-*]

They are thick wear around the house kind with rubber dots on the bottom. They used to be called "Totes" but according to the wife are no longer available.

Hospital socks (plenty of experience this year, a total of seven days in two emergencies [8-)] ) are like Totes slipper-socks... also great for getting thru Airport Security without 1) destroying a real pair of socks or II) catching the creeping crud between your tootsies.

Hospital socks are the worst abomination handed to the sick man. They rotate so the soles come to the top of your foot and then work themselves off and you have to constantly pull them back on. They do this on purpose so you forget your sick. The other abomination is the half *** robe that ties around the back of your neck. Everbody in the hospital walks down the corridors with their *** hanging out and nobody cares.

JJK

• Moderators

You people are nuts, that's why I like this place so much ! [;)] Still laughing at this one.

" Hospital socks are the worst abomination handed to the sick man. They rotate so the soles come to the top of your foot and then work themselves off and you have to constantly pull them back on. They do this on purpose so you forget your sick. The other abomination is the half *** robe that ties around the back of your neck. Everbody in the hospital walks down the corridors with their *** hanging out and nobody cares.

JJK "