I'm on a hunger strike until Fini changes his Avatar back!!!!

fenderbender

OK guy's I've had it with all this identity switching.....I finally figured out that fini's old avatar wasn't a room full of old dusty scuba tanks, but rather tubes (duh on me) and now you've changed it!!!

you guy's trying to give me panic attacks or something? please be kind to us with OCD and other mental disorders!!

Thanks [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll see if I can dig up the large picture of that. A few years ago, I scored (at the dump---yeah!) a whole pallet full of old test equipment (HP and the like), mostly filled with tubes. This shot is inside, I think, an old tone generator. Lots of 12*** tubes in there!

Man, I just had the best pizza tonight.  Sausage with onion and a great crust, baked in a wood-fired brick oven.  Too bad about that strike fender.  eh?  Smile

Greg

Ah Greg.....I'm not that easy...sure pizza (especially the one you had) is at the top of the list......I am a man of scruples and integrity ........besides this tread will go to the bottom soon enough and I'll forget all about it....like say by 9:30 pm [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

• Moderators

Pizza

Everybody knows the only REAL pizza is made in NY. Big Smile

You mean that thin plain looking stuff they call pizza ? Pizza

You've obviously never had REAL NY pizza. Smile

Your right, but I knew that would get a response ! [;)]

Pizza

Your right, but I knew that get a response ! Wink

My favorite pizza is Chicago pan pizza. But I've never had any REAL NY pizza. And there's a lot of Chicago pizza I've never had, pan or otherwise. But when it comes to pizza, it's all good.

We've eaten our share of Pizza Hut pizza.

Is there better pizza available? Of course.

But you can do a lot worse and they do seem to be pretty consistent from one to the next. That said, some of their better offerings are for a limited time and often different times in different areas and may not be available in all areas.

So flame me along with USNRET!

Here's a somewhat out of focus shot of the pizza from Gino's East on our last visit to Chicago back in June. I've had pizza from a few other Chicago pizzerias but this is still my favorite. The Chicago contingent I think can supply several pizzerias they like better, pan or thin. Gino's East was my first Chicago Pan pizza so may always be a sentimental favorite.

Pizza!

Pizza

Your right, but I knew that would get a response ! Wink

You bet. [:)] Lots of friends have moved all over the country and they all say the same thing, "Living here is great, but the pizza and bagels suck!" Just one of those things NY does well, like Chicago with pan pizza... never the same anywhere else!

Bisamuel

You take pictures of your food at restaraunts? I'm going to have to google that to fine the name of that fetish. You could have taken a picture of your waitress if she was cute. Has fini changed his avatar yet?

PS> I like Gino's east also. Also I think there is a place called Uno's in Chicago land which has pretty good pizza.