Extreme fishing

sunburnwilly

That's just silly, sort of like riding a bull or something like that.

Last Friday I called my brother about a business matter and he was sitting in the middle of the Ohio river fishing in 20 degree weather. Within the last 2 hours he had caught an 11, 14, and 24 lb. catfish just for the fun of it. He might be considered an outdoorsman playing in those temperatures.

fantastic, loved it.. thanks for sharing. it was harmless fun for the fish. really if anyone was in danger it was the man, he could of been speared by the Marlin's bill. he just wanted to get up close and personal. People come to Australia from all over the world to catch Marlin, normally on a boat with a rod and reel, not so much from a chopper and as I understand it at least 80% of the Marlin caught are released to fight another day.

I normally go for sharks from the beach.

fantastic, loved it.. thanks for sharing. it was harmless fun for the fish. really if anyone was in danger it was the man, he could of been speared by the Marlin's bill. he just wanted to get up close and personal. People come to Australia from all over the world to catch Marlin, normally on a boat with a rod and reel, not so much from a chopper and as I understand it at least 80% of the Marlin caught are released to fight another day.

I normally go for sharks from the beach.

That is exactly what I thought. I'd want to ask the fish if he thought it was harmless fun though.

I am not expressing any offense at all, but I think it is funny that certain people like the thrill they get from terrorizing animals.

True, but if I was a fish, I'd rather be terrorized than eaten or hung on some poser's wall...