this is what im talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you have a back door!

actually have another front door, as well as a side door, (the wife wishes i had another hobby [:D]) these are supposed to go to the basement when i get that finished for a ht set-up that she seems to want i guess we will see

no baby abuse it plays below 80 db and i actually only have the outside pair hooked up. it does look intimidating set up like this though[Y]

Joe

Now if you could only find a way to output the 4 tunes on the Baby Einstein Jumparoo's keyboard to that massive wall of sound, the whole house could enjoy the Lone Ranger theme song.

i thought your jumparoo looked familiar, thats one of jake's christmas presents (or maybe it was a present to us, not sure yet)

Joe

cut those amps are a pair of joule electra stargates 30 wpc of 6c33c set sound, and the speakers are 1990 model lascalas, i was looking for a pair of 45 set welborne amps when i came upon the stargates, i would still like to have the 45 amps but cant afford to oun both right now,

i remember talking with you about your speakers but i cant recall which altec horn and driver it is you are using shoot me an email if you like i would like to get some more info on that set-up you are using

Joe

my thoughts are exactly the same as yours i am sorry i sold them, the flexability of the 2 way system and able to attenuate the bass at desired levels according to the music was a huge benefit, i did however feel they were limited in the style of music they performed best at. (never could be happy with classic rock on them except for a few high end recordings on vinyl) still one of the best speaker systems i have heard / had

Joe

Let's see... Klipsch, Joule Electra and Emotive Audio keep showing up in your various systems. Are we seeing a pattern here? Nice wall o' 'Scalas BTW. Now just stack a few Oris 200 horns on them and you'd be right back where you were a few years ago. You look like your having fun again... glad to see it.

having fun (at least while the wife is calm) i have looked around for an oris but nothing popping up, also the lowther pm7 i have would not work the frame / flange is square. been contemplating building a woodeh horn to mount the lowthers in but time is hard to come by

for instance now i have little joe using his home made ladder to unlock the front door in an attempt to escape, while jacob is in the room screaming save me from the crib

Joe