sold some gear I was not using - bought a new bike

Guest " "

I officially HATE you now. That must have been alot of gear. Thats the bike I wanted but just settled for a regular 09 in Dark Blue Pearl Ultra Classic.

For those of you that might not know this. That bike is the top of the line, cream of the crop FLHTCUSE or Harley-Davidson Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic.

It is so fully loaded that it even has remote control power locks for the bags and tour pack, dual heated seat and grips and a ton of factory installed chrome.

Congrats and ride safe,keep the rubber side down, and the shiney side up.

By the way thats the color I would have chosen too. Do you want to trade.

Steve

• Moderators

It is so fully loaded that it even has remote control power locks for the bags and tour pack, dual heated seat and grips and a ton of factory installed chrome.

Nice bike, I don't know about a heated seat but heated grips could be really nice, never seen one like that. Watch out for cars with Idiots operating them!

Glad I am viewing this while on break at work that way the drool is only hitting my keyboard on my work machine and not my own computer .... SWEET Ride…yeah I am now officially one the hate you crowd. Congrats on the new bike.

You sold some gear you were not using and bought the bike...

When the time comes to sell it, would you please put me first for dibbs on the gear you ARE using?

The real question everyone is wanting to ask.... Are you going to ride with a duck?!! [:P]