pinging DTEL!!

colterphoto1

• Moderators

Just for the record...dtel does not answer the phone...and I am not always here to answer the phone. So please....if any of you try to call us leave your name and number......dtel doesn't check messages either, so your call will have to wait until I get home...unless you call my cell.

Thank you....that is all!

Just for the record...dtel does not answer the phone...and I am not always here to answer the phone. So please....if any of you try to call us leave your name and number......

Will ya'll pretend to not be home when I send Mr. IRS down there to "ask you a couple questions"???

post-15072-13819499504318_thumb.gif

Just for the record...dtel does not answer the phone...and I am not always here to answer the phone. So please....if any of you try to call us leave your name and number......dtel doesn't check messages either, so your call will have to wait until I get home...unless you call my cell.

Thank you....that is all!

You haven't learned him how to use the electric telephone or magic message machine? :)

Maybe you'd listen to the messages if you horn loaded the answering machine Dtel????

Naah.... quality of source material would be terrible! Smile

Now thats funny :) Perhaps we should market and sell hifi answering machines.

Actually I haven't had a home phone in two years. I forgot about all the telemarketers. That was enough to make you ignore the phone. I don't miss mine.

Maybe you'd listen to the messages if you horn loaded the answering machine Dtel????

Naah.... quality of source material would be terrible! Smile

Thats so very true, especially with the Klipsch sound, it really brings out the the crappy stuff. Big Smile LOL

Yeah, but think of the marketing potential of ultra-low oxygen, altrenately twisting RJ11 cords with PEEK plastic connectors and pure, 25 karet gold contacts!

• Moderators

Yeah, but think of the marketing potential of ultra-low oxygen, altrenately twisting RJ11 cords with PEEK plastic connectors and pure, 25 karet gold contacts

That would probably sell a few just on snob appeal.