When the wife is away........

Stockholm650

• Moderators

Isn't that what the garage(100 ft from the backdoor) is for?

Yes. Lock her in the garage.

Good ol' Terrry!

Greg,

After 40 years of it, I think that I am a master in the art of marriage. Well,..... it's the Master padlock on the garage.............

I hope you don't keep the chainsaw in the garage, because she won't be in there long. Indifferent

Not to worry Elden. I always leave the chainsaw out for the grandkids.Surprise

I'm tellin' you, we three have GOT to meet up in Hope again...SOON! Tripple date at the Goat Roper??

Never been to the Goat Roper, and after some of the stories I might be a little scared ? But I will try ALMOST anything once ? [:P]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my wife, a little over 20 years ago. The mohawk is long gone, but she still has the heart of a punk rocker (albeit much matured). When I was thinking of selling the LaScalas many years ago, she said "No way". USNET, I sometimes have to ask her to turn it down too. Maybe we should start a support group called "Hey you kids, get the hell off my lawn!".

post-26908-13819512380096_thumb.jpg

Blvdre

That is way to cool, and who said punk is dead. I wasn't old enough to remember enough from that era but I did catch the tail end of it. When there's all these younger kids running around with the Chuck Liddell Mohawk mine actually had one (not as extreme as your wife's) but with a couple of inches.

duder

It's not so much the volume that changes, it's more what is being played that changes. Out goes the Ella, Frank, and more mellow rock and on goes the Allman Bros, heavier Coltrane and some of the more esoteric Richard Thompson. My wife has decent taste in music which certainly helps, so I take her into consideration before throwing on early Genesis or Soft Machine. [H]

Blvdre: I showed that picture to my daughter and told her that is what she needs to do to attract more b-friends..... My wife then slapped me upside the head.... [H]...

My wife flies to LR at the end of the weekend, albeit to help take care of her seriously ailing (96 years old) father who just had another stroke. Me and the kids will follow by vehicle in two weeks. He's not doing so well, and she and her sisters are scrambling to get him into a nice place that can assist him. We're dreading the final outcome because of the holidays, etc. but it's, unfortunately, inevitable.

While she's gone? Lemme' see here. Don't know about everyone else, but for me it's always a "honey do" list...

Finish cleaning and repairing the pool (it's Florida and finally has cooled off enough to go outside in the sunlight and swim...); build the coffee table to match the HT center, Cornwalls and bookshelves in the LR. Build the blanket cabinet for the MBR; oh and almost forgot!!! Maybe, just maybe... rebuild the flat black spray painted Belles that have been on the my "to do list" for the last year and a half.... and if I get lucky.... maybe build the new tops for the Altec 511b's for the K'horns in the man cave.

But..... Come 1700 hours (5:00 PM for civilians... LOL!!), it will be turn on the Wall of Voodoo and crank it up so I can seriously enjoy tunes while making supper for the kids!!!

Duder, I had to look up Chuck L. - I'm going to call that a buzz-hawk

Groom, you know you don't want those boys comin' around.

Coytee, she did do different colors for a while, but it's been the salon treatment for quite a few years now. She's appreciating the finer things in life. She's still punk rawk at heart though.

Isn't that what the garage(100 ft from the backdoor) is for?

Yes. Lock her in the garage.

Good ol' Terrry!

Greg,

After 40 years of it, I think that I am a master in the art of marriage. Well,..... it's the Master padlock on the garage.............

I hope you don't keep the chainsaw in the garage, because she won't be in there long. Indifferent

Not to worry Elden. I always leave the chainsaw out for the grandkids.Surprise

I'm tellin' you, we three have GOT to meet up in Hope again...SOON! Tripple date at the Goat Roper??

I am seriously hurt[:'(]

I'd join that support group BlvdreYes You can tell your wife that is one of the best I've ever seenBig Smile Congrats to you both on that tenureTime

OK Kaiser, I'll spring for the lawn chairs.

Thanks, I'll let her know. It looked a lot better then her "barn clippers and spray paint" mohawk. What the hell was she thinking?

Here's a halloween pic of mom and the kid (2 months, our first!). Notice the boy is trying to make devil horns.

post-26908-13819512436424_thumb.jpg

"better than her "barn clippers and spray paint" mohawk. What the hell was she thinking?"

Ah to be young again with a hint of rebellion[;)]

He's is kind of on the sly in that shot[:o] Fine looking skeleton's, make a sharp looking pair[:D] Congrats on that little scamper[<:o)]

Here's a shot of me and the little Kaisers before Boo at the Zoo! Last Friday night, obviously I did not require a mask[:|]

post-18681-13819512446698_thumb.jpg

I am seriously hurt[:'(]

Well, of course we'll need our kaiser! Bring along seti, Dee, Tony, Lee...The whole gang!!

Oh, you mean the Arkansas contingent eh[:o] I would love another "Heritages ablaze at the "Goat Roper". Was it Sea Dogs Scott driving Woo's Corwall's? I know they sure sounded sweet and I'll be doggoned if Woo's did not know right were his sweet spot was on those babies[;)] Michael and I became closer[:#] Love ya buddy[{]

Can't wait to see everyone again