510/K69 Belle Project Finished New Pics

fyrpwr

That looks very effective, and the colour goes well with the colour of the wall. As Coytee mentioned, it likely is the first Belle/510 combo.

What's keeping the 510 from falling on its face? I'm using 510s on my La Scalas (making them 510 JubScalas) and I'm using custom-made Plexiglas stands to support them, as you can see in my avatar. That's the Right speaker.

It sounds very good, Big upgrade from trachorn setup that was in the Belle before. It matches the Jubilees in looks almost ( i cant paint it black } and performance as a center channel,

The horn is mounted to a granite base with the KPT-904 mount, it is adjustable and very strong.

The Belle has a K-43 woofer for power handling,Crossed out to the sub at 60hz

Steve:

I heard your Jubs and know how amazing they sound......mine are now a work in progress. I can't even imagine how your system sound now with the modified Belle. OMG!!!

You need to have a greater Chicago land Klipsch party now for sure,... and we will supply the beer and vino!

Kwing

I don't know if it would make a noticable difference or not but I would have thought if the horn was pushed back, the top of the speaker (or the base under the horn) would end up bouncing some of the sound in a way that (in a perfect world) you might not want. What do they call that, edge diffraction or something? If the horn was brought out to the front plane of the speaker then this bounce wouldn't happen.

I don't know how much if any, that might be noticable. I think it looks nice so it's just a thought for you to play around with. Here's another thought (I'm looking to do with my LaScala)

Rather than leave the horn totally exposed, what if you built an enclosure for it where the enclosure matches the original top of the Belle?

I was going for the industrial match look for Jubilee, I did think about the hidden enclosure. If i was still using Khorns

When the horn was out in front it was looking in your face to me IMO, Looks are important to me as well.

I drilled the granite offset so when the top and horn is rotated, The horn will be flush with the front of the Belle bass bin.

Still trying to decide, I am going to wait to get some other opnions.