Dodger?

Daddy Dee

I didn't know Win passed away(!) I used to exchange emails with him, but I haven't heard anything from him for probably a couple of years.

I wonder if Silversport could enlighten us? I believe he may have some knowledge of Dodger...

P.S. I know Dodger was having a rough time for a while, but I didn't think it was health related.

I didn't know he passed eitherSad Definitely one of the best people I have run into here, and one of a core group who got me hooked on tubes. I only spoke with him on a couple of occasions, then it seemed he disappeared from forum view and haven't heard from him since. He was having health and other issues. Good soul.......

I hope we're all wrong, Rick. It would be very sad if it's true...

He had a set of KBWO's I believe and was excited to get matching CW's but did not materialize. I have the set of CWO's here that I use daily that Dodger hooked me up with. He'd bought them from a guy in Chicago, but then had no way to tranport them to NY and couldn't make the trip himself due to health concerns. This was several years ago. We stayed in touch for a while but he drifted off the internet. He came to Indy once and we met there. Sad if he's passed without any recognition but I don't think the linked thread is evidence of his demise.

M

The last time he and I exchanged emails was toward the end of April, 2005. He used webtv, and had an awful time with doing anything on the forum. I remember Amy working with him to try to get some of it resolved.Of course, MS had bought webtv and I think it has pretty much gone away.

Bruce

and mostly well. Rumors of his death were greatly exaggerated, as my phone doesn't reach beyond the grave. [:|]

I just got off the phone with him, after almost an hour. He has gone through a divorce and it isn't quite finished up with that, and is on disability, so his income is very reduced.

He still has two pair of Cornwall IIs and a vintage set of Heresies. He uses SS for most, but still has a set of MC60s (if I am not too confused at this point).

He has a Dell now, but hasn't been able to get back online yet. As soon as he can, he says he will be back to catch up.

Bruce

DD, I've sent a PM and email...

Great News that Dodger is still with us!

I got my LaScalas from Winford back in spring 2003.. Visited him in Rochester to pick them up. He showed me all his gear of course... Not sure if he would be happy to hear that I still have not used them much. They are in the yet unfinished basement home theatre room. Well. someday soon.