Tarheel's Older Than Dirt

bluesboy

• Moderators

61 huh - what an old fossil- pretty soon he will be too old to stare at the neighbors wives behinds like some kind of old pervert.

I don't think there is such an age ? [:P]

Well Happy Birthday chuck and thank you, It's great to find out someone is OLDER than me !

Well have a good day, at 61 when you wake up your already there ! [;)]

Thanks guys. Yes I'm old but to put things in perspective, Tina Turner is in her 70s[:)] and I'm in better shape than men twice my age[:^)]

Somedays I feel every bit of my age and other days can't beleve I'm that old. It was a good day though the weather was nasty. Listend to some new CDs, fixed hot buttered rum and the wife cooked a huge prime rib.

Fosil Rocker....I like that. If I wasn't already Tarheel that would make a nice screen name!

I'll save your place Bruce and dtel can't be many years behind us.

Thanks again gentlemen. Bluesboy and my 82 year old bud Rolf came by today. We had a couple of Modelo beers and some single malt scotch to chase down the buffalo wings I made. Listend to Dire Straits Brothers in Arms and Bob Dylan Unplugged. Played my new Tom Waits Orphans CD and the new American Aquarium CD. Rolf promptly fell asleep as 82 year old are apt to do. Bluesboy and I talked equipment as we always do and our dream systems when we win the lottery. I settled for Palladiums in one corner and Tannoy Westminsters in the other. Fun to dream.

Sunny and cold as heck here but a good birthday weekend. Will chip away at the 7 pound prime rib again tonight.

Wife is doing better....I have a little buzz.....and life is good.

Cheers gentlemen!

• Moderators

Thanks again gentlemen. Bluesboy and my 82 year old bud Rolf came by today. We had a couple of Modelo beers and some single malt scotch to chase down the buffalo wings I made. Listend to Dire Straits Brothers in Arms and Bob Dylan Unplugged. Played my new Tom Waits Orphans CD and the new American Aquarium CD. Rolf promptly fell asleep as 82 year old are apt to do. Bluesboy and I talked equipment as we always do and our dream systems when we win the lottery. I settled for Palladiums in one corner and Tannoy Westminsters in the other. Fun to dream.

Sunny and cold as heck here but a good birthday weekend. Will chip away at the 7 pound prime rib again tonight.

Wife is doing better....I have a little buzz.....and life is good.

Cheers gentlemen!

[Y] good deal......7pounds, making my mouth water.[:P]