So I popped the question today....

Shodrewken

And she said yes! I went and surprised her at work, she's a P.E. teacher and I had some of the kids help me out with the delivery, and it went very smoothly. I just want to give a BIG thanks and shout out to wuzzzer! He helped out to make the PERFECT engagement ring for the best lady I know. Thank you again my friend! Today would not of been nearly as special without your help. Anyway I just wanted to share the good news =D

Right on...congratulations. Very good news. you don't want to start off your marriage arguing about those big ugly speakers that are taking up so much room, so perhaps i can take those cornwalls off your hands. consider it my wedding present to you. And i'm right down in Orange County, so i can be there pretty darn quick to pick them up.

Again congratulations. Steve

• Moderators

And she said yes!

Well I guess she did, it's not everyday someone ask you to marry them and they have this............

---1983 CWO Cornwall's
-----1978 CWO Heresy's
------- 1985 OO KG4's
---------1985 OO Fortés (current computer speakers)'
---------- Promedia 5.1 Ultras
-----------Yamaha RX-V1700
------------HSU VTF-3 MK w/ Turbo
----------Samsung 46" 1080p LCD
-------- Xbox 360 Elite 120 Gig
------ Nintendo Wii

Congratulations Andrew!! It was fun being a behind-the-scenes partner in your engagement! (I work at a jewelry store and sold Andrew the engagement ring). Making a Minnesota to California sale was a lot of fun. That makes two individuals from different forums I belong to that have purchased engagement rings from me.

Best wishes to you both!! [Y]