Marshall - - is OK!!!

colterphoto1

Apparently there was enough MSG in the food to kill a horse....

And often enough salt in things to preserve a horse. Haven't been to our locl Chinese buffet of pontentially healthy food battered, deep fried, and coated in 3 gallons of sauce that began as 3 gallons of high fructose corn syrup. And probably enough MSG to kill a horse. Chinese restaurants are known for that I believe.

rolled a 750 pound bale of hay off off a pickup truck in the barn,

Please be EXTREMELY careful with those. I'm sure you are but even an iron man like you or that crazy FenderBender (hope he's OK) can be crushed by one of those beasts. No matter how careful you are. We have cousins who are dairy farmers and strong as oxen. Who had a neighbor crushed by one of those that rolled off of something when it wasn't supposed to and it crushed him to death. These guys don't scare easily but that scared them to the core as it could've just as easily happened to one opf them and said neighbor was a close friend.

Yes be carefull lugging around those Cornwall and Belles.

PSSSS: Ben... You can take a break from minioning for awhile....

Whew. That Hypno Toad can get kind of cranky when he's in a bad mood.

Now that you're retired, Congratulations! I'll have a ginger ale to celebrate. You may have to get a part time job to be able to go relax as SWMBO will keep you booked up with rebuilding and redecorating your entire domicile. 2 or 3 times. So probably no speaker work, unless of course they are for her, in tne near term. Of course just start rubbing your neck whihch would indicate some therapeutic time in front of the "Wall of Voodoo" would be prudent if you need a break.

So if you want something to drink with a bite? Try some Blenheim Ginger Ale. The original is crazy strong for soda. Alea loves it. I really like it but when they claim it's HOT they ain't kidding. Ordered ginger ale I think on our family's first visit to Some Guys pizza around the corner from Roadie's / HOK. Wanted something other than water and getting late so didn't want caffeine so ordered ginger ale as did Alea. Did not expect them to bring a glass bottle of fire water. Unfotunately it is rather hard to find and has kind of a cult like folloing.

Welcome back my good man. Glad you're back to "normal". Whatever that now is for you - closer to us more "normal" folks.

And yes like Michael says, one cornwall at a time. As well as one bag of feed at a time.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Really glad to hear your doing better and it was not what they thought it may have been at first, I knew you were tough.

There is no way chinese food would kill you after what you have seen and done for the last 40 years, I don't want to even know some of it ! [:o]

Hearing that MSG was probably part of the problem it makes me think how bad off I must be to be able to eat crazy amounts of Chinese food and almost anything else with no " apparent " problems,.......right up until I drop dead which will suprise no one here.

We have been holding on to some spices for you, I better go read the ingredients before sending them. [:$]

• 3 weeks later...