Issues with my wife getting worse

Coytee

For those who noticed another thread of mine, I'm moving to Florida pretty soon. Wife will be staying behind for several months.

She was telling me I need to leave my LaScalas behind so she'll have something to hook up to the tv (doesn't it have it's own speaker?). She has always professed an utter disdain towards any & all "teenager speakers" and has rolled her eyes many times at their existence in my life. She has insisted on multiple occasions that her little 8" tall (the type with the RCA plug in the back of them) speakers "sound just the same".

Enter another conversation last night....

Seems she also wants me to leave the two MWM singles behind as well so that when she has her work party later this summer/fall, she will have them handy for either outdoor music or perhaps an outdoor movie. What the.....?

This is getting weird. I finally had to inform her that since I was taking the Jubilee's (cutting her off before she can even mention me also leaving those behind) I was going to have the top horns to them in Florida with me and that she would need these top horns to mate with the MWM's. Therefore, the MWM cabinets were rendered useless to her.

That was a little fib since her brother could set my LaScalas or his powered EV's on top of the MWM bass bins and give some meat to the bass output. So this robotic humanoid from another planet who looks & sounds like my wife has now reduced me to twisting the truth a bit to wrestle my 'teenager speakers' from her clutches.

This is SOOOO not the speaker hating, lovely wife that I met 20+ years ago.

Seems she also wants me to leave the two MWM singles behind as well so that when she has her work party later this summer/fall, she will have them handy for either outdoor music or perhaps an outdoor movie.

[:S]

Richard: I hereby nominate your wife as the Klipsch "big-speaker wife-of-the-year" award. (If we don't have an award--we need one...)

This is getting weird.

Husbands don't really understand wives, do they? [*-)]

Chris

• Moderators

This is not right something is wrong, be afraid. [:-*]

Maby just come out and ask.....after all these year of you giving me a hard time about big speakers you have the nerve to ask for me to leave some here for you to use ? [:o] At this point don't turn your back, pay attention and be careful !

Then.......sleep with one eye open[:(].........there a dangerous species, yet to be figured out.[:S]

• Moderators

You cannot imagine the power of the Force!!

Yes your right but there is a much stronger force, terrifying and unrelenting actually, this is there symbol it has unbelievable powers, or that's what they think at least.

post-11804-13819658306346_thumb.jpg

I used to be cruel to my woman

I beat her and kept her apart from the things

that she loved

Man, I was mean but I'm changing my scene

And I'm doing the

best that I can (ooh)

I admit it's getting better

A little better all

the time (It can't get no worse)

Yes, I admit it's getting better, it's

getting better