so yah ..I'm going to be a dad.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys. yup, this will be our first .. we've been trying for over a year now. I ended up having a surgery back in May to correct morphology issues (shape of the swimmers) ..and well, seems to have worked.

carl, you're spot on - now i have to choose the priority between Penelope and the Audio Cabinet.. sadly, the latter will be the least expensive of the two in near term.

AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!! YesYes Welcome to the next phase of your life.

Better buy all your stereo stuff now. Kids have a way of disposing of your disposable income.

Congrats!

Cecaa is right on regarding disposible income......

Not sure what gear you have; but whatever you have been longing for; get it in the next 3-4 months.......

It truly is a great experience raising children.

Congrats again......

AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!!! YesYes Welcome to the next phase of your life.

Better buy all your stereo stuff now. Kids have a way of disposing of your disposable income.

Congrats!

Cecaa is right on regarding disposible income......

Not sure what gear you have; but whatever you have been longing for; get it in the next 3-4 months.......

It truly is a great experience raising children.

Congrats again......

thanks again guys! ya, i've gotten a green light to finish the HT before kid arrival so that i can have at least one completed project in the foreseeable future. bimmer will be on hold, except for additional teardown, and then house renovations (oh ya, buying a house and 10 acres in the next few months).

life, plans, everything changes as of today ..and i couldn't be happier. :)

This may sound like it is coming from left field but enjoy every second you get with your new little one. You will blink and they will be gone. It has been 27 years since our son was born but it seems like last week, really.

Time will drag and it will fly, take the time to enjoy each and every second you get with them, those seconds won't come back again. Don't get to the time when they are out of the house and wish you had a DO OVER with your time. It really will pass by that quickly.

Congrats again!

This may sound like it is coming from left field but enjoy every second you get with your new little one. You will blink and they will be gone. It has been 27 years since our son was born but it seems like last week, really.

Time will drag and it will fly, take the time to enjoy each and every second you get with them, those seconds won't come back again. Don't get to the time when they are out of the house and wish you had a DO OVER with your time. It really will pass by that quickly.

Congrats again!

I too wanted to tell you the same. Enjoy every moment because before you know it your child will be off to college and then out on their own.

Congrats!