What $25.00 will buy.

CECAA850

KP-250's. Grills, perfect, not a snag. Emblems look like they just came out of a package. All drivers work and sound perfectly, I think I was the first one to ever take the grills off, there's not even dust in the horns. The serial numbers are intact and no scratches on the terminal cups. Blemishes??? There's 3 holes on the back of each cabinet where they were attatched to chains as they were flown, there's also some white smudges that look like sheet rock dust on them which is wiping off with a damp cloth. Gotta be my best score yet.

post-15193-13819660730066_thumb.jpg

That has to make the top.........pick a number, list of great Klipsch scores, and to go to someone that is in dire need of more speakers just brings a smile to my face.Stick out tongue

I had absolutely NO intention of selling them but a fellow forum member has contacted me and I'll be boxing them up this weekend. It's OK though, I've got a couple more pair of Industrials that need attention. I just couldn't pass them up.

I had absolutely NO intention of selling them but a fellow forum member has contacted me and I'll be boxing them up this weekend. It's OK though, I've got a couple more pair of Industrials that need attention. I just couldn't pass them up.

Heck no you couldn't pass them up. I missed a set of cornwalls for $100 and they were 45 minutes from me, but fortunately, another Ohio forum member picked them up.

Thanks for selling them. I had no idea you'd actually take the $50, but you did double your money, so I think YOU'RE the winner...

I actually took less than what the buyer offered[:$], but I've had dealings with this character in the past and was glad to accomodate. It was your typical Monty Python negotiation. He kept offering more and I kept asking less.

fini--how many garlic fries could you buy at the ballpark with 25 bucks? i think the Giants have the best looking ballpark in all of baseball. Only been there once; but, it is a very cool place. I think there was a doggie diner in there too???

I'm guessing 3 orders. It is a very sweet park. We usually take the ferry across SF Bay, right to the ballpark. And yes, there's a Doggie Diner right inside, but I've been told to avoid it. Plenty of other things to choose (including dogs), though.