All I hope to attain in this world is...............

crd97086

Honesty.......that is all I wanted from my youngest age..........that is what I was taught.........yes, that and being educated and getting 'ahead'.......but at the age of 53.......have I said that enough..........when our strong points....maybe piminish abit...............I know mine have............I have always been the somen person........or at least I know I am that now..................everthing I have said may seem a 'rant' at times......................do I get tired of talking by the internet...................???????????????

With that I am saying Yes...........I Now go to straightr to the best sources.............those which started themselves...Greg Roberts.....and David Schulte.......Volti and TUC

Guys, I am always ambitous no matter I do...I love audio. I am a very well brought man.......and I hate having to present myself as such......you know I am able to read between every line with other people. If you are not able to, just question me, I am always willing to be honest....there, in the best of all worlds would not be

Just like I said previously......and I say to eveyone I get to know...........please, just talk to me as you really are! I am so much about understanding. If anyone has put there feeliings up on the forum, and I now know that SF has. Honestly, I have spent a life unfullfilled. Guess what, I am still alive, and you do not know how much, so why woul d you ever judge...........

What I ask? Please, never, under pentalty of Dale..........please do not beat up anyone ever again on a talk Forum........I have watched it, here and on every forum. I have already gone to every Admin ....please....people....if you have a problem with the person you are talking to.........you know where to take it.............I said before.............and I will now............on this forum ............I am already going and letting Aimey know how I feel...............Gentelemen...................please, it is Christmas time.......................let us be true genglemen.............thank you.

Honesty.......that is all I wanted from my youngest age..........that is what I was taught.........yes, that and being educated and getting 'ahead'.......but at the age of 53.......have I said that enough..........when our strong points....maybe piminish abit...............I know mine have............I have always been the somen person........or at least I know I am that now..................everthing I have said may seem a 'rant' at times......................do I get tired of talking by the internet...................???????????????

With that I am saying Yes...........I Now go to straightr to the best sources.............those which started themselves...Greg Roberts.....and David Schulte.......Volti and TUC

Guys, I am always ambitous no matter I do...I love audio. I am a very well brought man.......and I hate having to present myself as such......you know I am able to read between every line with other people. If you are not able to, just question me, I am always willing to be honest....there, in the best of all worlds would not be

Just like I said previously......and I say to eveyone I get to know...........please, just talk to me as you really are! I am so much about understanding. If anyone has put there feeliings up on the forum, and I now know that SF has. Honestly, I have spent a life unfullfilled. Guess what, I am still alive, and you do not know how much, so why woul d you ever judge...........

What I ask? Please, never, under pentalty of Dale..........please do not beat up anyone ever again on a talk Forum........I have watched it, here and on every forum. I have already gone to every Admin ....please....people....if you have a problem with the person you are talking to.........you know where to take it.............I said before.............and I will now............on this forum ............I am already going and letting Aimey know how I feel...............Gentelemen...................please, it is Christmas time.......................let us be true genglemen.............thank you.

WOW!!....even in the midst of a 20 yr plus heavy drug addiction (clean and sober 10 yrs now) , my perception of reality was never this skewered.

He presents himself as a lonely person seeking attention,whether it be negative or positive attention.

Just my limited opinion of the facts presented through his posts.

WOW!!....even in the midst of a 20 yr plus heavy drug addiction (clean and sober 10 yrs now) , my perception of reality was never this skewered.

He presents himself as a lonely person seeking attention,whether it be negative or positive attention.

Hey ajoker2c, I don't think I've said it yet, welcome to the Klipsch Forums, we're glad you're here. I have to wonder if our "paths" might of crossed over that 20+ year span. [<:o)] Congratulations on the 10 years! I've been clean & sober for 16+ years now. There are quite a few "friends of Bill W." here.

I just wanted to say Howdy and Welcome! drinkingcheers.gif (<--------that's funny!lol.gif)

Dennie

Hey ajoker2c, I don't think I've said it yet, welcome to the Klipsch Forums, we're glad you're here. I have to wonder if our "paths" might of crossed over that 20+ year span. Party!!! Congratulations on the 10 years! I've been clean & sober for 16+ years now. There are quite a few "friends of Bill W." here.

I just wanted to say Howdy and Welcome! drinkingcheers.gif (<--------that's funny!lol.gif)

Dennie

Thanks Dennie. 10yrs on Jan 20th so Im a lil ahead of myself....Friend of Bills since day 1

Makes sense now that I feel very welcomed here and see all the comaradirie and selfless acts between the members here! Joining here has been an amazing experience learning from you guys and buildinga new love for sound experiences.

Peace[;)]