Chris A

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MAN CAVE

"Overused by television home design and home buying shows, has trickled down to sitcoms, commercials, and now has to be endured during interactions with real estate people, neighbors and co-workers. Jim, Flagstaff, Arizona

"It is not just over-used, it is offensive to we males who do not wish to hunker (another awful word, often misused) down in a room filled with stuffed animal heads, an unnecessarily large flat-screen TV and Hooters memorabilia. Not every man wants a recliner the size of a 1941 Packard that has a cooler in each arm and a holster for the remote. So please, assign 'man cave' to the lexicographic scrap heap where it so rightly belongs." David Hollis, Hubbardsville, New York

As a fellow forum member once said. These guy's can "..... piss off."

I think David Hollis of Hubbardsville, New York is actually Niles Crane of Seattle. This reminds me of line in the Brad Paisley song "I'm still a Guy":

With all of these men lining up to get neutered
It's hip now to be feminized
I don't highlight my hair
I still have a pair
Yeah honey, I'm still a guy

David from New York, there is a difference in a male and a man!

[:@]

I would venture to guess that they both have a wave radio that is color coordinated to match their "man panties" shorts; PINK. Proud owner of a Man Cave; Man Living Room, Man Shop, Man Garage and I have a Man Tiki Bar in the works for the coming summer.

I never really thought about it cause my living room is where I have a 7's set and my HT room is another set.Then there is the bedroom set and the garage set.I suppose I have a man house but my wife is pretty comfy here too.She does have a formal living room where I never go so I never attempted to put electronics in it.She does as she pleases with the other bedrooms too so it's pretty even.If I had to live somewhere with a cave name I would prefer a woman cave to a man cave.