The real reason to have a high-powered KPT-based system!

Islander

• Moderators

It takes much more power than that to make her completely naked!

But a very nice starting point. [Y]

Nice avatar Neo33.................it would be nice if you could roll over or click on it and it would enlarge the pic

In all honesty if you look at my avatar...............and there's not a huge amount of power involved (1650 watts/ch total).........the real reason to have a KPT based system is because they sound A LOT better than any of the other Klipsch systems. Plain and simple..........the smaller ones don't come close.

Nice avatar Neo33.................it would be nice if you could roll over or click on it and it would enlarge the pic Idea

How would I do that?

You can't since the last major change in the forum software. In the past, you could right click and view pic, and it would be the original size of the avatar pic when you uploaded it. I'm sure the pages load faster now without having to scale them allthe time.

Bruce

• Moderators

Nice avatar Neo33.................it would be nice if you could roll over or click on it and it would enlarge the pic Idea

How would I do that?

You can't since the last major change in the forum software. In the past, you could right click and view pic, and it would be the original size of the avatar pic when you uploaded it. I'm sure the pages load faster now without having to scale them allthe time.

Bruce

Bruce is right, I didn't mean for you to try that, sorry, it's just the way the forum is setup, not a big deal.

How would I do that?

Bruce

Bruce is right, I didn't mean for you to try that, sorry, it's just the way the forum is setup, not a big deal.

But you could just post the full size picture and then we could see it.