Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Absolutely Android !! And thank YOU for your compliment (0;

As you may know, my doors are always open for a music appreciation day here in the Music Hall, and since you are in my neighboring state, you have no excuse for planning a visit (0; as friends from Rhode Island have been here a number of times, won't you join us sometime?

Ok, I will try to round up some new foodie postings real soon.... Stand by for that (0:

...Gary

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice Boxx!

Where is Tigerman? Need him to cook something we can drool over!

I will be having another steak and corn on the cob. Not to waste charcoal I cooked two last night. Inexpensive little steaks called Chuck Eyes or Denver steaks. Flavorful. Hard to cook for one and lady friend is away.

• Like 2

Chuck Eye Steak is the butchers best kept secret; or, so one told me.

Do need to marinate them overnight.

Very nice. I had steak wraps for break fast and then 1 big one for dinner. Little bland although for a stove served steak my wife did well.

I must say I finally spent the time and entertained from you all to this point in the thread...

You guys eat very well and quite lavishly...I eat rice, hot sauce and tuna from morning to night, 3 times daily nothing in between...my stomach is use to it and thats what i enjoy...very nice read this thread. Thank you all for sharing( looked like gary should be sharing most or his dog is very happy )

cheers all

Well, the first barbecue of the season was today. I smelled something burning after the food was on the grill for a little longer than 10 min. Crap, the chicken was black on both side and the cod was done. Luckily the ribs looked OK. I was able to salvage dinner by taking the skin off the chicken. The oil from the chicken driped into the pit and had a pretty good flame going, he he. I will be more careful next time. Gas grills cook to fast.

Edited by derrickdj1

Ok guys... I started thinking of you all last night.... I decided to do up my VEGAN Swedish meatballs. Instead of the usual step by step photos, I thought the finished product would speak for itself (0: Here is the table setting..d84adda2d14e1344b326d89cf5904cc3_zpsdb76

This dish is made with a FULL head of garlic, a red onion, organic veggie broth, Tofutti brand sour cream, a freshly, hand ground nutmeg, XVOO, sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Later, more nutmeg added and the veggie 'meat balls' are added..

Close up of my plate.... Served in a genuine USA made pasta bowl by Fiesta Ware (0:9012ee81c0501a0f3495ce53a0fc85b4_zps810b

This dish is made with a FULL head of garlic, a red onion, organic veggie broth, Tofutti brand sour cream, a freshly, hand ground nutmeg, XVOO, sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Later, more nutmeg added and the veggie 'meat balls' are added..

Close up of my plate.... Served in a genuine USA made pasta bowl by Fiesta Ware (0:9012ee81c0501a0f3495ce53a0fc85b4_zps810b

Gary... You are on a roll tonight....