Best Loudspeaker Brand?

Amy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap, I wanted to vote (100 times) but I do not have a facebook or about.com account, and no desire to start one for either... Sad

You could probably vote one time for each one of your addresses in your address bookStick out tongue.

I wonder if it counts if you vote more than once with the same email address? Before I voted, Klipsch had 42% of the votes. After I voted 5 times it went down to 41%. I hope it doesn't somehow subtract votes if you try to vote too many times... [:o]

But you have a great idea... [;)]

I wonder if it counts if you vote more than once with the same email address? Before I voted, Klipsch had 42% of the votes. After I voted 5 times it went down to 41%. I hope it doesn't somehow subtract votes if you try to vote too many times... Surprise

But you have a great idea... Wink

I have 3 different e-mail addresses.

I wonder if it counts if you vote more than once with the same email address? Before I voted, Klipsch had 42% of the votes. After I voted 5 times it went down to 41%. I hope it doesn't somehow subtract votes if you try to vote too many times... Surprise

But you have a great idea... Wink

I have 3 different e-mail addresses.

I have two, I'll have to go vote with my 2nd...

Amy, the link took me to a place that said I had to have a Facebook or About account to vote. That means the whole thing is a sham. I don't know anything about About, but I've no intention of feeding the Facebook engine my personal information...I don't care how many billion do.

If we can vote for Klipsch in a fair and accurate venue, I'll be all over it.

I am either:

1. Old fart who is stuck in his ways.

2. Old fart who's learned not to do it because "everybody is."

Take your pick...

Dave