Just to make Roy jealous....

Coytee

I went to Whataburger today and looked at the milage.

Looks like it's about 2 1/2 miles from where I live. He has to drive about 30.

[au]..................................................................................................

I like Whataburger because of the large drink and all of the vegetables they put on the burger...That being said, my favorite hamburger from a fast food place was in Arkansas called Backyard Burger but they appear to have closed down. Btw, I miss roy posting but my guess is that hamburgers are better for his heart than listening to other people's opinion discussing [bs]. [A] Regardless, I hope he is doing well and still doing good for the world.

Only in America...[:$]

"The woman is recovering from her medical emergency but -- like the man who collapsed at the same Grill in February -- she likely won't be able to sue for her medical bills".

She can still sue for deceptive advertising.

"The woman is recovering from her medical emergency but -- like the man who collapsed at the same Grill in February -- she likely won't be able to sue for her medical bills".

• Moderators

Only in America...Embarrassed

eli

Tigerwood,

Did you know Nancy Quon very well? I knew her very early in her practice, she was dating a very close friend of mine at the time. I have been getting bad news from "Las Vegas every few months it seems recently. Chirs Raliegh and his wife, who used to work for me, now this a few weeks ago.

Travis

...Can I sue someone? Wink

Sure you can....This is America and I've never seen a sign at Whataburger! [:P] The linked article went on to say:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/24/tagblogsfindlawcom2012-legallyweird-idUS90215278320120424

"At the Heart Attack Grill, signs warn customers that "This Establishment is Bad for Your Health." Customers also arguably know what they're biting into when they order a "double bypass burger," which comes with two half-pound burger patties and bacon (with the option of adding even more bacon)."

Heck it makes me wonder (given their advertising) if you could sue if you didn't have a heart attack.