Surprise Klipsch speaker

Shodrewken

So my brother in-law called me up last night saying he bid on one of those auction storage places and won a container. He didn't have much time to look in there because he had to get home because it was late. But he said while he gave a quick glance, he saw a pretty big torn up klipsch box. Anyway he said if there was a speaker in there, that I could have it, he's gonna call me later tonight and let me know what it is.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I just got a call from my bro in law. The speaker he has is not a speaker per se, but a subwoofer, a cherry veneer rsw-15 to be exact =) He's gonna bring it by tomorrow. I offered him some cash, but he wouldn't hear of it. I'll take some pictures when I get it.

The speaker he has is not a speaker per se, but a subwoofer, a cherry veneer rsw-15 to be exact =) He's gonna bring it by tomorrow. I offered him some cash, but he wouldn't hear of it. I'll take some pictures when I get it.

Sweet. Now that just may be the score of the year.[Y][Y]

Hope it runs like a charm.

Bill

The speaker he has is not a speaker per se, but a subwoofer, a cherry veneer rsw-15 to be exact =) He's gonna bring it by tomorrow. I offered him some cash, but he wouldn't hear of it. I'll take some pictures when I get it.

Sweet. Now that just may be the score of the year.YesYes

Hope it runs like a charm.

Bill

Ya me too Bill. I've always wanted to hear this sub, especially after Youthman singing praises about it.

• Moderators

Viper, dude I'm SOOOOO stoked for you! Bill just told me about this thread. Wow, I'm speechless and I think you will be too if it's in good condition and working properly. I'm still at a loss for words. It's a HUGE subwoofer. Definitely want to see some pics.

Yes, and very awkward to try and carry by yourself due to shape and weight.

SCORE!!! [Y] Youthman is right. I went to Home Depot and got a hand truck. It makes moving heavy amps and large speakers a breeze. I've had mine ever since I got my system and it works great. I got the one with pneumatic tires.

Well, I just got a call from my bro in law. The speaker he has is not a speaker per se, but a subwoofer, a cherry veneer rsw-15 to be exact =) He's gonna bring it by tomorrow. I offered him some cash, but he wouldn't hear of it. I'll take some pictures when I get it.

Sweet! Nice score CV!

post-53536-13819831395822_thumb.png

Yes, and very awkward to try and carry by yourself due to shape and weight.

SCORE!!! Yes Youthman is right. I went to Home Depot and got a hand truck. It makes moving heavy amps and large speakers a breeze. I've had mine ever since I got my system and it works great. I got the one with pneumatic tires.

Two-wheel dolly for the win. After all my speaker buying my wife finally told me that from now on anything that I buy or sell I have to be able to bring it on or out of the house on my own. I guess she was tired me me freaking out when she was hitting whatever it was we were carrying on a door, wall, etc. [A] An old blanket and a two-wheel dolly later and I can move anything on my own.

congrats, hope its in mint condition. you will love it. i had to in black and now i have 2 in cherry and would buy more. i'm to stupid to ask for help. i usually just bend over and pikem up when i want to move my RSW-15's around