DIYer Death Match at Home Depot

sputnik

Shamelessly stolen from another forum, where it probably was stolen from somewhere else.

You are chosen to compete against 9 other people, a battle to the death. All ten of you are locked in your neighborhood Home Depot or Lowes (Big Box home improvement). The place is closed and lit by flood lights above exits and other misc. lights that make action movies look sweet. The goal is to kill all your rivals and be last man standing. You are allowed to choose 3 pieces of equipment to aid you. Anything with a bar-code/SKU counts as one piece of equipment. For example, if you choose a nail gun, then a container of nails will be needed, so that would equal two pieces of equipment. You can only use the weapons you choose originally. No area of the home depot is off limits. The outside gardening area is in play, the only sealed doors are the exterior ones. Items like store owned forklifts are off limits for use - see note about bar-code/SKU.

What three items would you choose and what would be your strategy?

Before I'd kill eight people, at n all ready perverted playground of run amok capitalism, I'd employ the following:

Maybe my fellow contestants would get the message, leave that house of crass consumption and all go for a nice walk on a Spring day.

post-14801-13819854494642_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

1 hand held torch that lights when you pull the trigger.

2 giant roll of carpet, or vinyl flooring

Light the flooring and hide wearing a respirator (third choice) and let the fumes do the rest, as they go outside it will be narrowed down to one. My only chance then would be to try too hit the last one with the torch or jump them if that's allowed.

2 cans of Bee Bopper Wasp and Hornet Spray

Beware of the wasp with an attitude! You know the one. He hovers above your head contantly, zooming in and out. He intimidates you, and he knows it. Well, he's asking for it, and he's going to get it! With Bee Bopper II you can knock him right out of the sky! And if you happen to know where he lives, you can follow him and his buddies to the nest and spray Bee Bopper up to 20 feet away safely! .........or any such product to blind other contestants. Light weight allowing rapid mobility.

1 hand axe to finish them off......... ............Taz [6]

It just occurred to me that everyone posting in this thread would be expelled from school for the content of the posts.

Also, am pretty sure that each has a new FBI/DHS file.

What, for carrying a screwdriver (my suggestion)?

There are no dangerous weapons, only dangerous people.

The most dangerous are those gang members that wear blue and sometimes green uniforms, for they believe they have the right to initiate force.

For me it wouldn't be so much what weapons as the strategy. I would climb above the lumber section so I would have the height advantage. From there, I would pick the enemy off one at a time with stealth and climb back up. A ball-peen hammer would probably be enough. Also part of my tactic would be to provide some alerts to people who may be trying to sneak up where I am. In that case, I would probably utilize something to make noise. That same noise would likely attract offensive enemy which would cause a confrontation. The winner of which would be my next target. Light bulbs and masking tape would work for the alarm. Lightly tape the bulb so if it is disturbed it clinks or falls.

Masking tape, Light bulb pack, ball-peen hammer.

For me it wouldn't be so much what weapons as the strategy. I would climb above the lumber section so I would have the height advantage. From there, I would pick the enemy off one at a time with stealth and climb back up. A ball-peen hammer would probably be enough. Also part of my tactic would be to provide some alerts to people who may be trying to sneak up where I am. In that case, I would probably utilize something to make noise. That same noise would likely attract offensive enemy which would cause a confrontation. The winner of which would be my next target. Light bulbs and masking tape would work for the alarm. Lightly tape the bulb so if it is disturbed it clinks or falls.

Masking tape, Light bulb pack, ball-peen hammer.

If Mustang doesn't snipe me first, I'll concoct a little fertilizer bomb and blow-out a few main columns. This way I'll kill all you mutha's in one whack. I of course will be safe and sound in the gardening section picking out the flower selection for your mass grave.

• Moderators

Can't buy that kind of fertilizer anymore [:(]

Now even at the feed stores you need an ID, fill out a form for the feds, show drivers license and you still can't buy over a certain amount. I used it for plants, grass and corn, as close as you can get now is Urea.

Can't buy that kind of fertilizer anymore Sad

Now even at the feed stores you need an ID, fill out a form for the feds, show drivers license and you still can't buy over a certain amount. I used it for plants, grass and corn, as close as you can get now is Urea.

Whoooops! What's this?? Gilbert's fertilizer bomb is a dud?! He called us "muthas."

Let's get him!