Wanted: Klipsch Wall Hung Surrounds - anyone have any collecting dust RS-42, RS-7, etc..

jfjacques

I am currently using a pair of Paradigms and they just don't keep up with the rest of the system - anyone have a used pair of Klipsch surrounds they'd consider selling - maybe something that was leftover from an upgrade that could have a new home?

Thanks! James

Mine are very much collecting dust, however they are listened to on a daily basis. Lol gotta love having pets Yes

Your pets are dusty? Stick out tongue

They create an incredible ammount of dust for some reason, at least my house rottie does. I have a stainless espresso machine in the rooom where my dog spends most of his time. You can clean it one day and write your name on it with your finger in the dust the next. Drives my wife crazy.

Pic's: I have used these as front height with my RF 7's on a 200 watt Yamaha amp and they shined!!! I replaced them with the RS 35's but can't detect a improvement in SQ or spl with my use. Frankly, the VS 14's look way better with the Piano gloss finish.They can go to reference level without a sweat.

I have a lot of KPT-100's I am restoring. So far I have 11 done. They are in excellent shape, and were pulls from an iMax that was about to be flooded. Included is the mounting hardware and screws. I want $85 each plus shipping. PM if interested.

Hi folks - thanks for the e-mails and replies. I am still looking for something now I have learned a little more I think what I really want/need is some of the mid-sized something like RS-35 that are high efficiency and wife friendly size and also cost effective.. I need to be on the lower budget end of the spectrum. A friend passed along some Synergy S.1's and they don't keep up well with the KG5.5's thinking something like the RS series would do better.

Thanks!! James