NEED A PAIR OF K-HORNS

CECAA850

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill double youthmans offer!

Great!!! Who ever sends the most money before the shipper picks them up Monday gets their address on the label. I promise to send back all the money to the folks that paid too little.

BTW, perhaps I should start a new thread but since I will no longer have the KHorns I will be selling my VRD monos and Peach / Tercel as well. I think maybe total for this stuff WITHOUT the speakers perhaps around $8,506.42 or so.

you would shaft a fellow navy vet would you???Wink

Hey dude, why are you crapping on my sell thread. I don't have time to wait for a maybe. If you have the money then buy my speeks otherwise go spam / troll elsewhere. I'm trying to make a buck here > UNCOOL!

this is more entertaining than that NFL game on now anyway

Carl, I have a pair of Khorns that are still NIB that I bought in 1976 and never opened. They are walnut with cane grills. Since I have no corners and this will be my permanent house I could let them go to you for maybe $900.00 but you would have to pick up the four boxes since I can't ship. I know it is a 4 hour drive which would be a hassle but that's the best I can do.

Walnut..............meh

What else you got?

this thread is actually making me want a pair of khorns. i have yet to hear a pair of them. only heritage i havent heard or even seen....

Just think Lascala with more honk or Cornwall with less bass. I only wanted a pair to flip, not to listen to. I'm not getting much help though. I must have pissed in somebody's Wheaties somewhere along the line, especially that USNRET guy. He hasn't been right since he got that mis matched Belle for a center. Can't believe he wants me to drive all the way to Corpus for some really old speakers.

RUSS..Thank you for the bashing[:@] And I thought you were a gentleman..DID YOU FORGET TO MENTION THE BIG PACKAGE THAT I SENT YOU WITH OVER $500 WORTH OF GREAT ITEMS?? I GUESS YOU DID.. SO WHAT..I am making a few hundred on my long trip to Charleston SC?? So this makes me a dirt bag?? The K-Horns are like any other item that people buy, and sell[*-)]

If I have offended any one on this great forum..I am sorry! Dont buy from me. I do not push my items on this forum at all.[H]

RUSS..Why dont you mention the $500 Package that I sent to you containing beautiful gifts for you and your family...I was not a dirt bag then was I??

Your little story is not quite accurate..AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GENTLEMAN[:@]

If any one on this great forum has been offended by me..SORRY! I did not do anything wrong[^o)]

SO WHAT..I am making a few hundred on my long trip to Charleston SC?? So this makes me a dirt bag?? The K-Horns are like any other item that people buy, and sellConfused

If I have offended any one on this great forum..I am sorry! Dont buy from me. I do not push my items on this forum at all.Cool

IMO, flipping items is just fine as long as it is not done under false or misleading pretences. I am not sure if these Khorns were bought from a forum member or not, which really should not matter anyway. I just think that the over zealous enthusiasm may have been a bit misleading, whether intentional or not.

These statements here have led me(us) to believe that you just can't live without a pair of Klipschorns and you are soliciting this great forums' help to realise your dream:

"Yes, the Avatar photo was taken 5 years ago..I take
pride in caring for my K-Horns. Thank you very much for the encouraging
words, and the welcome Bill! I am a 58 year old gentleman, studio
musician (Steinberger Bass) player, and pro photographerBig Smile Who misses my HORNS to extreme levelsSad

I dont expect my next pair of Horns to be so pristene..but very beautiful will doParadise "

While I don't think all the insults and bashing are appropriate here, especially from such a caring and helpful bunch of guys, I do understand where they may be coming from.

With that, let's forgive and move on.

Bill

Make the story a little longer Russ and tell the truth! Also tell your friends how much you and your wife, son and daughter in law loved the beautiful big box of gifts that arrived at your door PRIORITY from me..as in over $500 out of my pocket! You are not even talking about the correct pair of Horns a month later BUD[^o)]

Maybe you could kindly talk about some one else..not a guy who gave you back 100% of your money, plus a beautiful box of goodies[H]

As a fellow member said..it could have turned out worse if I was not an honest person[|-)]

If you recall Russ, you were the one who insisted that every thing was fine..and kept telling me to take your time and deciede about the sale..remember??