NEED A PAIR OF K-HORNS

CECAA850

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a cheap pair of K-Horns to flip. Can you guys help out??

Check the 'Alerts' section. Or you could just do the work yourself.

Keith

Can't believe you didn't sense the tongue in cheek nature of my post especially after reading and posting in the other thread. For those that didn't catch it, I'm not REALLY looking for K-horns. [;)]

Looking for a cheap pair of K-Horns to flip. Can you guys help out??

Check the 'Alerts' section. Or you could just do the work yourself.

Keith

Can't believe you didn't sense the tongue in cheek nature of my post especially after reading and posting in the other thread. For those that didn't catch it, I'm not REALLY looking for K-horns. Wink

Yes, I caught that. I was just using your thread as a vehicle for one of my pet peeves.

You're not still mad because Bama whipped A&M's a$$ are you?

Keith

Don't know whether you've seen it or not, but I have a "for sale" ad posted for a pair of Chorus speakers. 2 days ago I listed the sale as pending. 15 minutes ago I got an offer for 100 more than I'm selling them for for. He said he'd leave now and pick them up, cash in hand. I got the callers number and told him I'd call him back. I then contacted the buyer that's coming over Saturday to pick them up to be sure he still wanted them which he did. At that point, I called the seller who offered more and told him they were spoken for but I'd call him if anything forseen happened with the original buyer. He said he appreciated what I did. Some people might think that I'm stupid for not taking the better offer but I can't function like that. If I say I'm going to do something, I feel compelled to do it. Your word HAS to be good for something. I just took the Craigslist ad down.

Carl

I sold a campershell from my truck for 1/3 of its value. I had a guy here and it wasn't exactly right for his truck but he still wanted it to modify to make it work. I asked him what it was worth because I was bombarded with calls. He was reluctant, but I said come on, just tell me. I charged $100 and it was worth about $300. My response was, cool, looks like you are getting a good deal.

You're not still mad because Bama whipped A&M's a$$ are you?

I don't follow college football. I guess it's because I never went to college. I do however love to watch the pros, as I live in a state with 2 teamsStick out tongue

Damn Keith, never had a problem with you but 49-42 is not an azz whippin'[;)] If little Johnny had not lost his mind on those two INT's it would have been just like last year[:D]

CECAA, we have a lot more college teams than pro:-0 Once they move Mack to the back office AD position and buy little Nicky from Keith's team[:o] Texas will once again have a team to match it's revenue[:P]

CECAA, we have a lot more college teams than pro:-0 Once they move Mack to the back office AD position and buy little Nicky from Keith's teamSurprise Texas will once again have a team to match it's revenueStick out tongue

And TX has more pro teams than AL.

I have no idea who Mack, Nicky and Kieth are but I'll agree with you 100%[Y]

CECAA, we have a lot more college teams than pro:-0 Once they move Mack to the back office AD position and buy little Nicky from Keith's teamSurprise Texas will once again have a team to match it's revenueStick out tongue

I have no idea who Mack, Nicky and Kieth are but I'll agree with you 100%Yes

thats funny

Come on now Carl, you may not "follow" college football but you watched some of that A&M game against Alabama now didn't you? [:D]

Anyway, on the speakers, I'm gonna find a sub $1K pair of Khorns for ya and I'm gonna deliver free of charge around Turkey Day, LOL. While hanging out at your place I'll even help you craft the selling ad!

Come on now Carl, you may not "follow" college football but you watched some of that A&M game against Alabama now didn't you? Big Smile

Anyway, on the speakers, I'm gonna find a sub $1K pair of Khorns for ya and I'm gonna deliver free of charge around Turkey Day, LOL. While hanging out at your place I'll even help you craft the selling ad!

I believe it was ol' Carl that was laying odds just recently about Alabama winning 3 National Championships in a row. As memory recalls of course, not going to take the time to look for the actual post.

Keith

Come on now Carl, you may not "follow" college football but you watched some of that A&M game against Alabama now didn't you? Big Smile

Actually I was helping my son buy a truck that day but I believe they had it on at the restaurant we ate at afterwards. Couldn't tell you the score or the quarter it was in though.

Give yourself enough time to have a couple cocktails[D]

I believe it was ol' Carl that was laying odds just recently about Alabama winning 3 National Championships in a row. As memory recalls of course, not going to take the time to look for the actual post.

Keith

Look all you want, I promise it wasn't me.

I have friends and family that get worked up over college ball, but it doesn't really do anything for me. Like I said earlier, maybe if I went to college and had an allegance to a particular school it might be different. I go to highschool games to watch my daughter whos in the band. After she performs in the half time show, we go home. I really like the pros though. I couldn't imagine a Thanksgiving without watching 2 or 3 games.

Carl

I have no idea who Mack, Nicky and Kieth are but I'll agree with you 100%Yes

thats funny

What part?

When I try to be funny, people rarely notice, when I'm serious, people think I'm funny[:S]

Carl, I have a pair of Khorns that are still NIB that I bought in 1976 and never opened. They are walnut with cane grills. Since I have no corners and this will be my permanent house I could let them go to you for maybe $900.00 but you would have to pick up the four boxes since I can't ship. I know it is a 4 hour drive which would be a hassle but that's the best I can do.

• Moderators

Since I have no corners and this will be my permanent house I could let them go to you for maybe $900.00 but you would have to pick up the four boxes since I can't ship.

USNRET, I'm not trying to lowball you but honestly that seems a bit high. Could you do $650 shipped if Carl turns them down?

Since I have no corners and this will be my permanent house I could let them go to you for maybe $900.00 but you would have to pick up the four boxes since I can't ship.

USNRET, I'm not trying to lowball you but honestly that seems a bit high. Could you do $650 shipped if Carl turns them down?

Sure, why not. I need the money for a testiclular operation, Carl didn't answer in the last 15 minutes (I never really liked his attitude on the forum anyway) so they are yours. Please send your address with the Western Union money order.