sherborn A7-350 one last truck

Scrappydue

i ordered mine a few minutes before this post and i already have shipping confirmation. i also received an immediate order confirmation. but the guy i bought ordered one an hour before me, and he still hasn't received any confirmation, but he has been charged and they tell him he's good. so i am guessing their system isnt 100% accurate on emailing confirmations out.

Lol yeah I got it. Ordered without knowing it was 20 amp. I have already been to wal mart and local hardware store to see if they have adapters. I haven't decided if I wanna get an adapter for 20$ or just spend 40-60$ and run a dedicated line as my basement is unfinished on the side by the electrical box so it would be super easy.

A 15 amp socket provide around 1850 amps of current. I run my avr, TV, cable box, BDP, power console, Yamaha M 80, Carver amp, and Berhinger off a 15 amp socket. I have not had any problems running things. I have never seen the power console that everything runs thru past 7 or 8 amps and the entire system never use more than around 1000 watts. Most of the time HT gear is not requiring much power.

Sixty dollars is cheap to get a circuit put in. Where I live the service call just to come out is higher than that.

Most folks will probably never see anywhere near 350 watts per ch. out of that amp and therefore real life feed circuit requirements could be much less.

Kinda like me with a 400 amp welder that I use at work. I've never welded with it above the low (100amp max) setting.

Most folks will probably never see anywhere near 350 watts per ch. out of that amp and therefore real life feed circuit requirements could be much less.

Kinda like me with a 400 amp welder that I use at work. I've never welded with it above the low (100amp max) setting.

you ever done any air arcing with it to cut out welds. I have seen a Lincoln 400 rock back and forth when cutting some teeth out of a bucket, it was kind of cool. Sorry for the hijack, hope to see these devices you all talk about.

As mentioned before i started a new thread in home theater so this one will makes it way off the top of the garage sale section. New thread is titled "I got a new toy"

you ever done any air arcing with it to cut out welds. I have seen a Lincoln 400 rock back and forth when cutting some teeth out of a bucket, it was kind of cool. Sorry for the hijack, hope to see these devices you all talk about.