Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators

I would love to have that kinda open space and peace and quiet.  Craig has a green thumb and nice taste. :)

Your right, space/privacy is really underrated and that's good because we don't want everyone to spread out !  :D

Nice roses, we have 3 in pots that's all that's left, it definitely pays to buy good roses to start, you will be glad in the long run.

• Like 1

Looks like a great spot for some roses.

Thanks... The folks at gardenweb helped me out. My original planting location had gravel 4 inches down, and concrete another 8 inches down.   :(

Or a blanket.

That's a walnut tree. If you use a blanket, you need to have a tent or something. When the wind blows, big walnuts fall...  :)

I would love to have that kinda open space and peace and quiet.  Craig has a green thumb and nice taste. :)

I love the peace and quiet the country offers. I've lived out here since 91. 

Only time will tell if my thumb is green. I sure hope so!

Love the roses, Craig!

How about some fresh avocado? 

No doubt I would love some! Did you grow that?

My sister in law makes the best guacamole.

Your right, space/privacy is really underrated and that's good because we don't want everyone to spread out !  :D

Nice roses, we have 3 in pots that's all that's left, it definitely pays to buy good roses to start, you will be glad in the long run.

I'm a bit worried about deer. I have roses all around but close to the house.   The deer don't bother with them. Out by that fence, they may munch on them like chocolate. 

Anyone know anything about THESE? Looks pretty cool.

Still has to go through the phone's lens... If it was the whole assembly, it would certainly be better.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 1