Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Guest Steven1963

Sorry. It's a photography term and I assume everyone understands it. HDR=High Dynamic Range.  It's sort of a surreal interpretation of the original photo and depending on how 'hard' you 'push' the settings, you can end up with something very subtle from the original or something so far to the extreme as to not recognize it as a picture. Google it and see what images come back  :D .

Edited by Steven1963
  • Like 1

Guest srobak

Well - if we are going to start whipping out Blue Angels pix... :) 2 I got in 2004 from the Hancock in Chi

2004blueangels2.jpg

2004blueangels1.jpg

I've also got a few from last year that are just awesome :) Will post those later.

Edited by srobak
  • Like 4

Guest srobak

That is totally cool and beautiful!

Thanks... took over 120 shots that day using a rather crappy camera (Fuji Finepix S5200 with a multiplier on it) - those are the only 2 that came out.

Guest srobak

Yeah they were doing their turns practically right in front of the Hancock, just to the north and over the beach. Was simply amazing. Before that I never had an opportunity to look DOWN at an airshow :D

Well - if we are going to start whipping out Blue Angels pix... :) 2 I got in 2004 from the Hancock in Chi

2004blueangels2.jpg

2004blueangels1.jpg

I've also got a few from last year that are just awesome :) Will post those later.

Well good - because these weren't awesome at all!  ;)