Happy New Year

Mallette

Still 2013 in Texas, but half the country is in 2014. I am headed to bed and intend to sleep until next year. This being Texas, it sound like the Yankee army is approaching again outside with heavy bombardment, lots of small arms fire, and rockets. I am sure they'll be as kind as last time...

Anyway, thanks to all my Klipsch Klan friends for a great year, and another to follow. Love you all!

Dave

• Like 2

• Moderators

Yep Happy New Year, smothered cabbage with ham today.

Last night was a party, many different things to eat, to many to remember. Everyone was outside by a fire with the speakers off in the yard about 50' away playing Pandora while everyone sat under the new hut exchanging :pwk_bs: stories and having different adult beverages. We moved inside around 1 as the crowd slowly dispersed.

It was fun but I am glad it's over, party's can wear you out when your out of practice. :) Still need to clean off the bar outside. :(

Edited by dtel

My wife didn't get off work until 10:30, home a little after 11:00. We stayed up until just past midnight, had some wine and went to bed. She had to be back at work at 8:30 in the morning. Had a couple of electricians at the house all day (their choice, same rate...), fixing some wiring issues in the new house. This moving and fixing everything is wearing me out.

I got both access points connected, one at each end of the house so the wireless coverage is working well now.

Bruce