My Nos Valves NBS is born!

jorjen

Yep,still in disbelief Josh. We just cannot get over the hump. The injuries to Bowman and Iupati make it even harder to swallow. My seats are all set in the new stadium for next season though so at least that is something positive I suppose.

I sold my linestage and phono pre in November and ordered the NBS with the premium Lundahls'. Ordered the Duelund caps and had them shipped directly to Craig. Should be a great sounding piece of gear. My TRL Dude linestage and Allnic phono stage will be tough to beat. But at this point in time I find a one box solution with less cabling appealing. I trust Craig completely and I know the NBS will be fantastic. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully bowman will be back without effect. I did not renew at the new stadium. Hard choice since I have been a season ticket holder since late 70s. We are no doubt in another golden age!

I have a nbs. I upgraded caps and happen to have a set of older series lundahls and could not be happier. I think the proper loading for my shelter 5000 has been an eye opener.

Believe me it will be worth the wait!

Congratulations on the new family addition!!! Is it going to be referred to as a girl or a boy?

Well Gilbert, since Fini is nowhere to be found I guess I will have to handle this one on my own. ;)

Due to the extremely large pair of cans......well, you know where I am going with this.

• 1 month later...

Very nice I have been talking to Craig about having a Pre amp built also and every time I'm ready to pull the trigger I come back to the built in phono stage and 2nd guess myself " how good can it be " compared to a higher cost separate .

Also I would be giving up my Wyred STP-SE Preamp with " Remote " From what I have read and heard Craig's preamps are top notch and I'm really interested . Also Craig is a great guy answered all my questions and I had many :)