Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Had a fun weekend in Lafayette LA , last night everyone almost hurt ourselves eating. About 15 of us were invited about 30 minutes SW of Lafayette la to a farmers house, he farms over 3000 acres of crawfish and rice. He boiled 6 sacks of crawfish while we were there but started before we got there. Everyone ate until we were about to pop, he did a great job seasoning them, progressively getting hotter. It was a good time but I wouldn't want his job, he has 11,000 traps to run but says the rice is much more work. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, akdave said:

Looks like that little piggy had a rough day at the market.

Yes it did.  I took a picture of it this morning and even I don't want to look at it again.  Pretty grodie.  Looks like special effects because nothing in real life should look that gross.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Yes it did.  I took a picture of it this morning and even I don't want to look at it again.  Pretty grodie.  Looks like special effects because nothing in real life should look that gross.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

rhg.jpg

While searching to confirm my suspicion that the photo shows Natalie Wood, I ran across several other photos showing Natalie to be a vinylphile.  The Jimi photo was too interesting to not include it.  Who knew he listened to Bob Dylan?

image.png

image.jpeg

• Like 3

• Moderators
11 hours ago, dtel said:

Had a fun weekend in Lafayette LA , last night everyone almost hurt ourselves eating. About 15 of us were invited about 30 minutes SW of Lafayette la to a farmers house, he farms over 3000 acres of crawfish and rice. He boiled 6 sacks of crawfish while we were there but started before we got there. Everyone ate until we were about to pop, he did a great job seasoning them, progressively getting hotter. It was a good time but I wouldn't want his job, he has 11,000 traps to run but says the rice is much more work. 

This!!!!!  

IMG_4806.PNG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DizRotus said:

While searching to confirm my suspicion that the photo shows Natalie Wood, I ran across several other photos showing Natalie to be a vinylphile.  The Jimi photo was too interesting to not include it.  Who knew he listened to Bob Dylan?

image.png

image.jpeg

This bottom shot of Natalie - that looks like the predecessor to the new Klipsch One!?

Possibly a Klipsch .One?

• Like 6

Thanks for asking 'Miner. No damage at home but numerous areas hit within 30 mile radius. Millions $$$ of damage at executive airport about 10 miles S of me, close to my daughter. Big damage E on I70 E of KC.

And a quick comment but not to invade his privacy our friend Zim, 30 miles N of me, had heavy damage around his area. He is good but without power.

• Like 3

• Moderators
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Please, we will take your word for it, I completely trust you, just no pics. :blink::emotion-41:

Hope it gets better quick, how is the pain, hard to walk ?

• Like 5

• Moderators
2 hours ago, richieb said:

Thanks for asking 'Miner. No damage at home but numerous areas hit within 30 mile radius. Millions $$$ of damage at executive airport about 10 miles S of me, close to my daughter. Big damage E on I70 E of KC.

And a quick comment but not to invade his privacy our friend Zim, 30 miles N of me, had heavy damage around his area. He is good but without power.

Was watching last night, it was in the news this morning.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/22-million-risk-bad-weather-central-united-states-204706847.html

• Like 3