Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 minute ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

I know a guy out of New York that owns an original Boss 429 and a Gold Metal flake 1965 Mustang Fastback AFX car with a Cammer in it. His son is an *******!

Roger

From what I remember the guy as a defunked junk yard... and has the same demeener .. But I will ask around ...

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

Just like your Bronco, one part at a time!

Those early Brochos do have smallish engine bays though. Should be fun.  ;)

Roger

I have a bunch of nines big and small bearing, one heavy duty 9.

another bunch of 44 d's , a couple of handfuls of disk knuckles, half can

and away bar .. and a ultra rare hood insulation ..

IMG_20170305_140721_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170305_140842_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170305_140623_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170305_140757_hdr.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, dirtmudd said:

I have a bunch of nines big and small bearing, one heavy duty 9.

another bunch of 44 d's , a couple of handfuls of disk knuckles, half can

and away bar .. and a ultra rare hood insulation ..

IMG_20170305_140721_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170305_140842_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170305_140623_hdr.jpg

IMG_20170305_140757_hdr.jpg

I can't believe that I carried all the diffs by myself into my cellar..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

I just take a paper clip and pull out the first bend, heat it cherry red with a lighter and it will burn a hole right through to the blood. Pressure relieved and sterile!  ;)

Roger

Dont know about anyone else but this talk of pin drills, red-hot paper clips, blood geysers along with close ups of bloody, and ugly, feet is for sure making my butt crawl. But a sure sign the Forum is back open for business where you never know what you might find.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

The Ford guys are always hoarding up on parts and working on their vehicles

The Chevy guys are out driving their vehicles around:D

----- and the Dodge Boys are running circles around all of them !!!

• Like 4

^^^^^

I can accept that. Ya got to have a robust rear end to put Hemi power to the pavement. My step-son is a die-hard Blue Oval man and we go back and forth all the time. He liked to crapp when I drove up in a new Dodge. That alone was worh the purchase. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Just got home.  I couldn't bring myself to put a red hot paper clip in my toe but I did drill a hole in the nail (by hand) and got a good little gusher.  It's soaking in Epsom salts now.  Feels much better.

There is a bit of psychological challenge in doing it but realize...  the nail has lifted from the bed (where the blood is) so you won't go into the nerves unless you perhaps have someone like me help... :emotion-14:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Just got home.  I couldn't bring myself to put a red hot paper clip in my toe but I did drill a hole in the nail (by hand) and got a good little gusher.  It's soaking in Epsom salts now.  Feels much better.

Good deal Carl.  Now rest up and fix one of your first class slushies.  You'll be better soon.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Coytee said:

There is a bit of psychological challenge in doing it but realize...  the nail has lifted from the bed (where the blood is) so you won't go into the nerves unless you perhaps have someone like me help... :emotion-14:

Definitely a psychological element to running a drill bit through your own toe nail.   I'm sure it will fall off eventually.   It's just kind of floating on my toe now.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Just took a pain killer.  I might actually try to bowl tonight.  I'll probably rent a shoe that's larger than what I normally wear to give me a little room.

If you get an infection from that damned drill bit or the rented bowling shoe, we don't want to hear any damned Booo-Hoooin from you Carl!  :(

Roger

• Like 5

1 hour ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

I can accept that. Ya got to have a robust rear end to put Hemi power to the pavement. My step-son is a die-hard Blue Oval man and we go back and forth all the time. He liked to crapp when I drove up in a new Dodge. That alone was worh the purchase. 

Yeah, I like my Hemis with a 6 foot timing chain, a Red Line of 10,000 RPM, ans about at least 100 more HP and Ft/Lbs of Torque than a Chrystler  ;)

Roger

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

If you get an infection from that damned drill bit or the rented bowling shoe, we don't want to hear any damned Booo-Hoooin from you Carl!  :(

Roger

No way it'll get infected from the bit the way it bled.

The bowling shoes are another story but it'll have to get through my sock and 2 bandages.

• Like 5