Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Tarheel

Cables, Coffee, and Cocktails

Recommended Posts

I emailed the link to the photos to my son. He replied, “You sold the car to Guy Fieri? Oof!”

 

image.jpeg.71d2fc02ae743a43ea2614f4de3e5c44.jpeg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Carl is getting organized!

& you're good about posting what he's had trouble doing recently!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

& you're good about posting what he's had trouble doing recently!

Still can't post from my phone.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Still can't post from my phone

good, that eliminates some amount of Carlisms

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2019 at 5:21 PM, Tarheel said:

Carl is getting organized!

image.png.f03accd9641d8820f9dca1562247c704.png

Is it the camera angle or a tropical dillusion, but it looks like the shelves are out of level, low on the left?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how much more productivity some of our businesses had since the Klipsch site was down for maintenance?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I wonder how much more productivity some of our businesses had since the Klipsch site was down for maintenance?

Yes I hate it that some of you working folks use company time to surf the net.  Carl wouldn't do that!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Carl wouldn't do that!

tenor.gif.1d7aebe18f1b49c79beed951efaa641b.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 4:22 AM, Ceptorman said:

Is it the camera angle or a tropical dillusion, but it looks like the shelves are out of level, low on the left?

Thanks Bill.  Now we know why Carl listens to music with his head tilted to the left.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Thanks Bill.  Now we know why Carl listens to music with his head tilted to the left.

Chuck....that comment won you the internet for today.....bravo 😀

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2019 at 3:22 AM, Ceptorman said:

it looks like the shelves are out of level, low on the left?

That's funny.  You obviously don't know me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Yes I hate it that some of you working folks use company time to surf the net.  Carl wouldn't do that!

Glad it was down.  I'm short handed staff by 40% this week and busier than a one armed paper hanger.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

That's funny.  You obviously don't know me.

I figured it was on the money.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Glad it was down.  I'm short handed staff by 40% this week and busier than a one armed paper hanger.

That vaca make ya soft?  I HATED walking back into work after a vaca.  Almost like a vaca going back in.  Ugh!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Glad it was down.  I'm short handed staff by 40% this week and busier than a one armed paper hanger.

 

=== makes sense. Looks like that one armed paper hanger hung your shelves? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, richieb said:

 

=== makes sense. Looks like that one armed paper hanger hung your shelves? 

Look again sparky.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

That vaca make ya soft?

Nah.  Lost a 15 year employee and a 12 year employee is on vacation this week.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

Nah.  Lost a 15 year employee and a 12 year employee is on vacation this week.

Tough spot.  Sorry to hear.  Go get 'em!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...