Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
You are right.....the heart would likely fail.

But you would have a big smile on your face. :emotion-21:

and know what dtel knows

All I know is what I like, and from the description there is no question.

She is blonde, tanned, and fills out the bikini well enough to bring tears to your eyes.

Had a girlfriend like that once, perfect really, BUT she got on this let's get married thing and I ran ! Met my wife and was married about a year and a half later anyway.

• Like 1

do too no doubt. I just dont use them like i imagine others do now as i see

Now to be fair I have to say I rarely ever just sit and listen, as some would say critical listening.

I would agree, critically i do as well. More movies lately. My wife gets more movies than food lol.

man i have had 3 new posts and my internet has went in and out so somehow iv lost them. I live in a simple division with cookie cut houses, appts and duplexes and quadplexes and my cable is becoming a joke along with internet now today. Xfinity. I have been switching around our programs a lot. Idk

Anyhow i'll try to re post my thing about the bathing. more an experiment lol maybe gone wrong. a bit of personal psychological breakdown. kind of like my internet i guess. Or maybe like minermarks khorns. gonna be good or great but only time will tell for me lol

man i hate to say it but i may cancel my internet and do that experiment. every time i post my internet cuts out

• Like 1

You are right.....the heart would likely fail.

But you would have a big smile on your face. :emotion-21:

and know what dtel knows

All I know is what I like, and from the description there is no question.

She is blonde, tanned, and fills out the bikini well enough to bring tears to your eyes.

Had a girlfriend like that once, perfect really, BUT she got on this let's get married thing and I ran ! Met my wife and was married about a year and a half later anyway.

Alright, alright guys, it's bad enough thinking what Tarheel is exposed to on a daily basis, but this thread is one step away form xrated, not that I mind of course. iv got a Khorn project and will be starting a new thread on ideas, that is if I can stop thinkin about babes.......

• Like 2

• Moderators
Anyhow i'll try to re post my thing about the bathing

I was kidding you about that, it doesn't matter to me I don't live with you. :o:D

An old man (wife's stepdad) once told me he bathed about once a month because he said his young doctor told him it was better for him. I said :pwk_bs: your just lazy, ask your doctor if his wife bathes once a month would he be happy, I would bet he changes his tune.

If I just sit at this computer and do nothing all day I couldn't get in the bed to sleep If I didn't take a shower first, no way.

• Moderators
Alright, alright guys, it's bad enough thinking what Tarheel is exposed to on a daily basis, but this thread is one step away form xrated, not that I mind of course. iv got a Khorn project and will be starting a new thread on ideas, that is if I can stop thinkin about babes.......

Were being careful, but wait there is a way to stop thinking about babes, you must be joking, and why would I want to do that ?

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

• Moderators
man i hate to say it but i may cancel my internet and do that experiment. every time i post my internet cuts out

That sucks

We had internet with the house phone, we canceled the house phone because no one used it they used there cellphone, the company would not let us keep just the internet so the wife told them where to put there service, we then got the local cable company just for internet, worked great, very fast and it may have to be reset every few weeks at the most.

One day we get a call from them saying they have a new box, router, wifi, whatever they call it and it's better and $15 a month less, so we try it. It works great except now the wifi goes out almost everyday and you have to press the button on the back to reset it and wait hoping it works. She is about to call them back and go back to the old set up if it does not improve .

Shouldn't be such a pain considering the prices.

Edited by dtel

• Moderators
It may be spring if.........

That's your place ? If so it's cool looking, I like the style kind of Acadian and the yard fits perfectly.

We just went through that, everything blooming and sadly most of the azaleas have lost there flowers, but the Japanese Maples are filling out well, my all time favorite plant.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

It may be spring if.........

It looks a bit like dogwood...i know they are not...what are they? I dearly miss my morning glory we had spread around my familys shop years ago. They were not nearly that size but would grow into incredible size and beauty some years..

• Like 4

Thanks guys. The photo was not good enough for the photography thread so I posted here.

Yep that is my place....built it in 1986 and live there alone now. At one time I was the only male living with four females.....my wife Julia, two labs (one black and the other chocolate) and a tuxedo cat named Jack (female....long story).

There is an "L" off the back that you can't see in this photo as well as a bump out addition on the right side (which is the music room). The style is suppose to be Victorian farm house....plain and functional with little ornamentation. About 2350 sq. ft. The adjoining property is 15 acres of woods and Hewlett's Creek that goes to the ICW is 450 feet down the road. Very quiet and peaceful to be in the city.

I'll try to post a pic of the side elevation later.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents!

• Like 1

This retirement thing is interesting, im starting to be on everyone's radar, get a call two days ago, hey mark, come up to the cabin in the morning, and bring your chainsaw, one full day of cutting fallen trees later we get to the cabin, sleep 6 hrs and came back home. and no dam coffee at the cabin.

• Like 3