Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Whew, I was worried there for a minute. I have been trying to read 30 pages of how to bi amp on this forum, coffee seemed to help me focus, then next I know my mind started wondering around on the forum now I am here.

So duder it sounds like you are endorsing coffee and this thread as a possible tweak.......welcome to our cuppa joe klatch :emotion-21:

Friendly folks here and nothing is off topic :smile:

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 2

• Moderators
Yes gentlemen...minermark has hooked me up with a matching pro heresy for a trio in my 3ch klipsch system..

Very nice, your going to be very happy, nothing sounds better than a perfect match across the front 3.

The speaker you were needing is not something you see very often at all, kind of rare really.

Santa Minermark hooked you up like the kids say.

• Moderators

How in the sam H-ll can I be out of "Likes"? just signed on and had only one ? WTF?

I have no idea, but that list of things I have no idea about is pretty long.

I don't really know about this LIKE thing, I do NOT have a cell phone (for talking) and do not do any of that social media stuff. I never knew what it did but tried the like thing here so as not to post to everything.

Then I see a little red flag on the top right of the page when people like something I posted, I think I'm getting it :rolleyes:

You people are dragging me into the 21 century without even knowing it.

• Like 1

Duggans enriched no less

Funny when I google search Duggans, I get a bar over in Lincoln which is about 45 mins from me.

Rainy and cold here.

I must say I feel like a traitor, as I have taken a liken to Gevalia espresso roast.

• Like 2

• Moderators
Duggans enriched no less

Funny when I google search Duggans, I get a bar over in Lincoln which is about 45 mins from me.

Rainy and cold here.

I must say I feel like a traitor, as I have taken a liken to Gevalia espresso roast.

I couldn't find it either by searching

Perfect here since a cool front came through, it was getting hot.

73 for the high today, sunny and 35% humidity which is low for us.

Not a traitor, it's still coffee I think, if it taste good it's good

Yes gentlemen...minermark has hooked me up with a matching pro heresy for a trio in my 3ch klipsch system..

Very nice, your going to be very happy, nothing sounds better than a perfect match across the front 3.

The speaker you were needing is not something you see very often at all, kind of rare really.

Santa Minermark hooked you up like the kids say.

Yes sir....i missed your comment a couple days ago. I have ran all h2's in 7ch...now im fiddling with the pro heresy style in 7ch. I will be going 9.2 and using the pros upper front and 1 in center where minermarks pro heresy will be in place with chorus ii mains and cornwall surround(lowers)...I just needed one and asked...my rooms getting prepped for the changes and i will change caps once it gets here...it will provide for great 3ch stereo tests and perfect match using bobs titanium in all 76's and 79's and the like...cant believe Mark had this single...iv had so many iv had to pass on and glad i had now with marks kpt showing up next week...cheers!

• Like 4

A beautiful day shaping up here in the port city. Yard chores in store while the lady friend goes to a Kentucky Derby party. A charity fund raiser with ladies in big hats drinking mint juleps and men wishing they were somewhere else.

On a roll having pressure washed the house and edged and cut the grass. Today the big job of pruning azaleas and boxwoods that I should make into a two day event to savor all the fun.

Think I'll have the second cup on the patio......

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

Taking some time getting up this morning, Went to see hairball last night. I am not a huge fan of 80s rock, but do like a few. We mostly went out for my best buds bday celebration. Even dressed up for the event, I will have to see if anyone has a pic I can post. Had a great time last night, but from yelling and a few beers I am just not up for a cup of coffee. I am thinking oj.

• Like 4

a little yard work outside, before the oven is turned on for the Bummer; 55F. wake up; after work, coffee outside with HD Radio (Nat'l Peoples Radio) Classical...

boys played outside...prolly last non Refrigerated Air day until September...

• Like 2

a little yard work outside, before the oven is turned on for the Bummer; 55F. wake up; after work, coffee outside with HD Radio (Nat'l Peoples Radio) Classical...

boys played outside...prolly last non Refrigerated Air day until September...

Loving this cooler weather. Probably the last but, hoping for a late freeze. Chances are rather slim now this late but...

• Like 2

• Moderators
Nice azaleas! Always time to stop and smell the roses.

It's really sad azaleas don't have a smell, but everything else is fine with them. Useless fact; There are so many different azaleas there is a different variety that blooms every month of the year.

prolly last non Refrigerated Air day until September...

Your right, we have had the windows open for a few days now, it's great but it will soon end.

• Like 2

Good morning folks. Well today is a new day, waking up with a fresh pot of coffee yum. Going to breakfast with my step dad for my sons birthday. Was thinking of doing some yard work myself, but it is supper windy out, do I hate the wind. I would rather just sit inside all day.