Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I don't know if this belongs here or the what I got today thread. But here is my new coffee maker. With cleaning settings and brew strength setting.

f292ee9c29a037b532748cdb389c3d2f.jpg

NICE.....

Duder … who are you -- the naked chef?

Way to go.... We were trying to over look the nudity....

• Like 4

sorry for pointing that out.  i think he just wants to see if anyone is going to “like” it.

UPDATE:  I POSTED BEFORE READING THE ENTIRE THREADS…SEEMS SOME OF YOU LIKE THE NAKED BARISTA.  JUST HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT? THIS COULD GO VIRAL, LIKE THAT MOVIE WHEN RAINN WILSON IS THE NAKED DRUMMER AND BECOMES A YOU TUBE SENSATION.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:29 PM, said: JUST HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT?

I liked it for a nice coffee pot and I was just glad it's mostly all I could see. :blink:

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3

Tried to post this earlier this morning from my phone; but to no avail…started the day grabbing a coffee and then looking at the waves…there was even a santa sighting. (i think the brutal weather was keeping people in-doors today).

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

• Moderators
BigStewMan, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:

dtel, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:41 PM, said:

BigStewMan, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:29 PM, said:BigStewMan, on 25 Dec 2014 - 9:29 PM, said: JUST HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN THAT?

I liked it for a nice coffee pot and I was just glad it's mostly all I could see. :blink:

If Christy believes that story … so will I.

She knows :(  of my attraction to coffee makers.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Glad you made it back home safely, how do you people out there put up with the weather, just a tough bunch I guess.  

we have to go to school for it. I mean, i don’t mean to brag; but, that cloud in the photo was kinda threatening.

True, you could have been caught in a shadow, or worse random water falling from the sky, it could actually hit you if not careful, you like to live dangerously, don't know what else it could be.

• Like 2

you like to live dangerously, don't know what else it could be.
 one time i was on this jet and we were getting ready to land. The pilot says to put our seat belts on -- I didn’t do it. Risky? Sure; but, i didn’t care. That’s what kind of forum brother you have in me.
  • Like 2

Hey duder put some clothes on.....you're getting some of the long married guys excited :wacko:

It appears everyone survived the big day.  I'm still missing the traditional feast and wondering if the Irish restaurant has leftovers. 

LF had 22 family members for dinner and didn't get to bed till 2:00 am.  She is coming back Monday :)

Off to walk the critter....

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5